iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4v6OrrB.jpg

Didnt know taobao so cheap

WeeWeeBooBooLaLa

Reaction score
Emailed Caudabe regarding this defect on sat. Today received email from them saying they will replace for me free.

Customer service like this is what I really really value.

Caudabe just earned my lifelong trust and business.

I see a little blemish on the back there. And I DONT LIKE IT.
fI1OHL3.jpg

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Emailed Caudabe regarding this defect on sat. Today received email from them saying they will replace for me free.

Customer service like this is what I really really value.

Caudabe just earned my lifelong trust and business.

Yeah because the cost of manufacturing is actually very very low, they can afford to send you a few more so to keep you as a return customer who will buy a few more of these overpriced plastic.

WeeWeeBooBooLaLa

Reaction score
Yeah because the cost of manufacturing is actually very very low, they can afford to send you a few more so to keep you as a return customer who will buy a few more of these overpriced plastic.

well..... compared to the china scummy sellers who refuse to entertain sometimes, i will choose to spend my money on 'these overpriced plastic' lor. i spend also happy ehhh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.