Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can understand why u would like the mpow over the tevi. It has a warmer sound signature and bass that is a tad bit stronger. All of these while still maintaining strong clarity and detail

However I really appreciate the detail, separation and soundstage that the tevi provides coupled with its brighter sound signature. Vocals just sounded way better on the tevi's. The foam tips provided really lifts the bass to be comparable to that of the mpow's.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
Tevi sounds too bright for me. Vocals needs good mid bass to sound realistic, which the tevi cannot provide adequately. Bright sound signature makes vocals sound processed and unnatural. The best I've heard for vocals is the Melomania 1.

gong318

Reaction score
Hi experts.

May I know if you would recommend mpow or tevi or others for iPhone user?

Helping a friend ask. Budget under $100.

Thank you.

wait for 12. 12 deal, go for tevi. bought mine for $99

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

moonguy

Reaction score
Haiz,,, The charger port is underneath the case.
This new true wireless earbuds Auxao 1s Pro seems really good. 2 balanced armature drivers with touch control, 9-hour single charged battery life and APTX. From what I read, the maker previously made a 24-drivers IEM and got very good feedback.

Looks like a custom monitor and user reviews say it matched or has better sound than the Sennheiser momentum true wireless and even the Shure 846. You can even customize the faceplate and shell colors. Price is reasonable too during the Taobao 12.12 sales.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.794d2e8ddvVlj2&id=606487370479

Is anyone going to hoot? :D

mspwa2e.jpg

5Eh5RuB.jpg

ruzvvVN.jpg

GzqNDrF.jpg

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000459372112.html

new KZ TWS.

21 - 24 USD

S1D - 1DD
S1 - 1DD + 1BA

aac only, but the S1 seems to have some new "no sense delay game mode" for gaming?

The FR looks a little concerning with the peaks at 7-8kHz. lol
H4fd2d093e24043eeb924740b6e0e5f69w.jpg

Battery life similar to KZ T1, rated at 3hours. design looks similar too. maybe just a tweaked T1 with a different case. but it's cheap though.

EDIT: hooted the green one on shopee. now the waiting begins...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys, just started on this wonderful thread while I tried to scroll down but I can’t find anyone talking about soundpeats.

Any soundpeats owner here can share experience? Soundpeats truecapsule and truepod.

Many many thanks!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000459372112.html

new KZ TWS.

21 - 24 USD

S1D - 1DD
S1 - 1DD + 1BA

aac only, but the S1 seems to have some new "no sense delay game mode" for gaming?

The FR looks a little concerning with the peaks at 7-8kHz. lol
H4fd2d093e24043eeb924740b6e0e5f69w.jpg

Battery life similar to KZ T1, rated at 3hours. design looks similar too. maybe just a tweaked T1 with a different case. but it's cheap though.

EDIT: hooted the green one on shopee. now the waiting begins...

green 1 is S1... white n black is diff.. is S1D or somthing. S1D is better one.

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
green 1 is S1... white n black is with armature wor.. is D-1s or somthing.

it's the other way round la. haha. :s13:

S1D is Dynamic verison (1DD),White and Black .
S1 is Hybird technology verison (1DD+1BA),Gray and green.

My guess is that it will sound like T1. even the shell also similar. but we'll see. haha. still a long wait. in the end i paid like S$22+ only. So even if sounds bad, won't waste too much money.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, just started on this wonderful thread while I tried to scroll down but I can’t find anyone talking about soundpeats.

Any soundpeats owner here can share experience? Soundpeats truecapsule and truepod.

Many many thanks!

here v.little talk about soundpeats.
i only have truengine 2. its gd.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's the other way round la. haha. :s13:

My guess is that it will sound like T1. even the shell also similar. but we'll see. haha. still a long wait. in the end i paid like S$22+ only. So even if sounds bad, won't waste too much money.

woo... then s1 is better.:s13::s13:
wait for ur reviews.. lolz

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woo... then s1 is better.:s13::s13:

i think their FR graph anyhow one. how can it be the treble so elevated. that near 3kHz peak is like 107db?! Literally is piercing highs. Pierce through eardrums. hahaha. but now is pre-order. still long long wait. have to wait and see if it sounds good or not.

Another seller on shopee just lowered prices to $3.01 lesser than what I paid. :'( I used a coupon that can't be reused.
https://shopee.sg/KZ-S1-S1D-TWS-Wir...s-Headset-VS-E10-T1-T1S-i.59460083.4110572666

Last edited:

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
X6qoNiL.jpg

Bought the Sudio Tolv during the Black Friday sale on Amazon. Very pleased with my purchase!

ttmaxx

Reaction score
Try this - The Good The BeatsX is a comfortable, lightweight, water-resistant, neckband-style Bluetooth headphone with a secure in-ear fit and good sound quality. It pairs instantly with Apple devices, rolls up to fit in an included carrying case, and charges quickly via Lightning, not MicroUSB

RoyKrish

Reaction score
sony wf-1000xm3 - Looks good, comfortable in ear and great Sound Quality. Noise cancelling and to me it is pretty dope and one of the best ones I have felt using compared to Airpods and JBL previously. This is indeed one of a kind. Ex but Damn good.

limz777

Reaction score
anyone know how to pair tevi individually to a phone ? or there only one method which is pair just using right bud , it auto pair to left.

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Reaction score
See so many different mid and high rsnges introduced here. Curious if most of you guys are using the Bluetooth earbuds on hp or DAP? I am using a Sony nw a35.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
If on TWE, will be handphone. My CIEM is used on DAP and sometimes handphone.

No point getting a DAP for bluetooth, because bluetooth will never beat wired's sound quality.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.