iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got my mous limitless 3.0 for the pro max. Heng ah the grains dont look fugly. Looks good to me.

Buttons si beh tactile. More tactile than the contour series.

YEtWufa.jpg

Last edited:

asianfish

Reaction score
Have. I like this shop near my house.

At amk ave 10. Skymobile. Can message her at carousell or WhatsApp. Sky.sum she selling at good prices

Best to message before gg down. Her stocks move v fast.

are they still around?

whatsapp them, text them on carousell and called them just now but all no reply :(

Eidekos

Reaction score
Get both. I have clear and smoke matte. psaj clear shows nice Pro max color. I would say oils and stains not that bad.

Compare to those spigen or ringke ones.

Wow that bad ah. Now using the smoke matte. Hoot the black matte also like no diff :s13:

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get both. I have clear and smoke matte. psaj clear shows nice Pro max color. I would say oils and stains not that bad.

Compare to those spigen or ringke ones.

Will probably do so.
Not so much feel to hoot gww haha

zheyan

Reaction score
Ya using PSAJ smoke matte too.. but not gian to try others cos u know no other case will give d same or better protection with d same or slimmer profile & that fit!

jungon

Reaction score
Does the psaj easily get lint stuck in it? I used the ringke fusion after a while so many dust and lint find its way to the back

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the psaj easily get lint stuck in it? I used the ringke fusion after a while so many dust and lint find its way to the back

Dont have such issue. But sometimes is the type of screen protector used that causes those

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.