What do you normally buy online?

BtegaSG2

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

Just curious and like to find out more about what people normally buy online. Beauty, skincare, fashion, gadgets, anything!
Feel free to share any experience or great deals that you have encountered :)

:D

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

Just curious and like to find out more about what people normally buy online. Beauty, skincare, fashion, gadgets, anything!

Fashion (taobao), groceries (redmart), household items/decorations/small items (taobao)

angeline23

Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

usually on sale like 10.10, 11.11 will have flash deals, good time to buy the expensive hot items then

BtegaSG2

Banned
Reaction score
yes but must be careful of shipping fee can be quite ex cause of the weight

Actually still fine. I bought all my furniture( Ceiling fans, TV, Fridge, Washing Machine etc) at once, and the shipping just cost me around $600. And all these just costs around $3000+ in total.

Just one TV will cost you $800-$100 alone in SG :s22:

angeline23

Reaction score
Actually still fine. I bought all my furniture( Ceiling fans, TV, Fridge, Washing Machine etc) at once, and the shipping just cost me around $600. And all these just costs around $3000+ in total.

Just one TV will cost you $800-$100 alone in SG :s22:

:eek: you can try signing up for ezbuy Prime? $2.99 flat shipping for unlimited weight

Dannlimm

Reaction score
My Shopee Loots

I usually get clothes and bags on Shopee. I'm damn busy at work and i get damn tired after work so i don't really shop in stores anymore. Anyway found out that Shopee sells FILA and other fashion brands. And at first I was like authentic meh? But actually you don't have to worry cos as long as you buy from Shopee Mall, its the same from buying in stores!!

Anyway, bought these items from FILA - BTS Mens Jogger Pants and Sneakers to amp up my look LOL oh ya saw that Shopee gonna have some FILA Sale soon, so don't say good things never share ah LOL happy shopping folks

stanleyluilai

Reaction score
I think I get more tees and shoes online. So much easier now. I wonder what will happen to the shops in 10 years..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.