Lousy CirclesLife Mobile Network on High Rise

HinduVajraYaja

Reaction score
Just moved to a new office recently at a high rise building in West area and my Telco Circles.Life connection is abysmal.
Anyone having this similar issue?
Kind of irritating that all my colleagues having no problem (They somehow don't use Circles.Life btw :s22:)

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are the one using Circles.life having this issue while the rest is using other telco (Starhub & Singtel), it's better you switch to ST or SH.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just moved to a new office recently at a high rise building in West area and my Telco Circles.Life connection is abysmal.
Anyone having this similar issue?
Kind of irritating that all my colleagues having no problem (They somehow don't use Circles.Life btw :s22:)

Simple solution just switch to major companies like M1.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Circles life is virtual telco for M1, if he cannot get good signal for circles life, chances is M1 too.

Can complain to M1 and get them to do the antennas in the office ceiling. I did it before and they did the antennas into the office.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.