Genting FAQ - Part 3

Smarty2

Reaction score
It's a hearsay amongst the other platinum friends who do book the prosperity room if it's available. I don't see this type of room promo under the pull down selection of rooms.

U won't be able to see it via app or mobile site...hv to go to desktop site or direct call up but Dec i hv not tried yet.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yalor, depends on individual needs also...if seldom go bolehland then nothing beats XOX - longest validity period plus 10GB + voice-call + sms (bght during promo), coverage as good as Celcom as it's sharing same network...

If go for Celcom might as well go for XOX - lol, tats my point. Alternative to XOX, personally I'll go for Maxis Hotlink - only thing is it's short validity period.

cannot agreed more.hotlink =singtel
but xox so far no issue on signal ..........

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U mean the seats are too cramped or what? Or u hv extra long legs that can't stretch fully?
my legs normal length..seats not crampy as well..but don't know why the knees very pain during the journey..same for my friend.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my legs normal length..seats not crampy as well..but don't know why the knees very pain during the journey..same for my friend.

Yes. I experience that as well but its more of a minor nuisance than a debilitating symptom.

I think it may be due to the position of the knee or maybe the angle of the bus seat or something.

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I experience that as well but its more of a minor nuisance than a debilitating symptom.

I think it may be due to the position of the knee or maybe the angle of the bus seat or something.
yup..I tried various angles of the seat and leg rest..until I fedup and sat cross legged.. knees better but the legs numb.. :s13:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solitaire Suite and Solitaire seats has the best angle for me. Fits very nicely. SuperZ not so comfortable for the back.

But I have no choice but to forgo Solitaire because need to change to old normal bus at mountain foot. Going up and down the mountain is the most difficult part of the journey because I have a bit of motion sickness. Yet have to bear with the normal bus... old one somemore.

My last trip going downhill in Oct, an old lady vomited just as we were approaching to change bus.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SuperstarZ is the best of both worlds. Anyway for me only got butt pain when sitting on coach for too long. Will probs take plane for my KL trip. :s13:

datolim

Reaction score
Solitaire Suite and Solitaire seats has the best angle for me. Fits very nicely. SuperZ not so comfortable for the back.

But I have no choice but to forgo Solitaire because need to change to old normal bus at mountain foot. Going up and down the mountain is the most difficult part of the journey because I have a bit of motion sickness. Yet have to bear with the normal bus... old one somemore.

My last trip going downhill in Oct, an old lady vomited just as we were approaching to change bus.

Transtar coaches have no seat belt? Very risky.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.