Car Rental at Nagano with snow tire

c1steady

Reaction score
Trying to book a car with snow tires via Jalan.net.

Is this word スタッドレス mean car with snow tire ? Google translates as "studless".

Sent from Google using GAGT

c1steady

Reaction score
can someone help me to understand the car rental insurance which I have bought ?

Jalan.net listed 2 options car rental insurance
1) Disclaimer compensation system (免責補償制度) - listed in the link which i bought

2) Reliable compensation system wide (あんしん補償制度ワイド ) - which i didnt buy.

I dont know if I should get both the insurance or not. The price is same for both.

https://cdn.rentacar.jalan.jp/rentacar/upload/options/99/agreement.pdf?1569828940

Last edited:

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can someone help me to understand the car rental insurance which I have bought ?

Jalan.net listed 2 options car rental insurance
1) Disclaimer compensation system (免責補償制度) - listed in the link which i bought

2) Reliable compensation system wide (あんしん補償制度ワイド ) - which i didnt buy.

I dont know if I should get both the insurance or not. The price is same for both.

https://cdn.rentacar.jalan.jp/rentacar/upload/options/99/agreement.pdf?1569828940

The 2nd choice also covers the NOC (No Operation Charge) which you have to pay (20k/50k) if the car is damaged. The larger sum is when the car needs to be towed.

c1steady

Reaction score
The 2nd choice also covers the NOC (No Operation Charge) which you have to pay (20k/50k) if the car is damaged. The larger sum is when the car needs to be towed.

Thanks.
What is the different between the 1st & 2nd then ?

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't read the attached document earlier. I had to go to J-net website and read the original document.

J-net rentacar offers 2 insurance plan, confusingly referred to as
Anshinhoshoseido あんしん補償制度 and
Anshinhoshoseidowide あんしん補償制度ワイド

The 1st one covers all the 3rd party and damage to car. The 2nd one covers everything the first covers, plus the NOC penalty.

c1steady

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't read the attached document earlier. I had to go to J-net website and read the original document.

J-net rentacar offers 2 insurance plan, confusingly referred to as
Anshinhoshoseido あんしん補償制度 and
Anshinhoshoseidowide あんしん補償制度ワイド

The 1st one covers all the 3rd party and damage to car. The 2nd one covers everything the first covers, plus the NOC penalty.
Thanks Kifo for your great help. now I fully understand.

Sent from Google using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.