[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My biggest grouse fighting the grunt or doing any pvp is the incredible waiting
:spin:
needed when trying to select your battle team.

Yeah. There's delay in changing the Pokemon

Posted from PCWX using HD1900

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, just checking, i realise the ipad mini 2019 wifi version does not have gps inbuilt, can it play pokemon go well? or it doesnt work at all?

almost pull the trigger on courts online this past wk end for the black friday promo...

zensushi

Reaction score
If you are trying to get a good togekiss, It's better to evolve from togepi because you can get additional charge move for 10k sd instead of 50k.

The additional sd to power up may offset the difference though but you can try to reduce that by trying to trade for lucky.

Whether you need additional charged move(flying) for your togekiss is another different story. :)

Thank you! Didn't realise the evolution stage affects the SD requirements for the additional charged attack slot. Haven't gotten a second charged move for regular Pokémon (only on legendaries - Mewtwo & Groudon).

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, just checking, i realise the ipad mini 2019 wifi version does not have gps inbuilt, can it play pokemon go well? or it doesnt work at all?

almost pull the trigger on courts online this past wk end for the black friday promo...

Yes only the wifi + cellular version has built-in GPS. I’ve not tried pogo on and iPad but I personally felt playing on a phone is easier to control.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes only the wifi + cellular version has built-in GPS. I’ve not tried pogo on and iPad but I personally felt playing on a phone is easier to control.

oh, then may i ask, is yr ipad wifi only version or wifi + cellular?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah i see. can i trouble u to test for me if it will work on wifi version flawlessly?

Zensushi has answered your question first.

Besides, referring to my iPad Pro 10.5, it can still detect your location due to wifi mapping and the iBeacon microlocation.

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah i see. can i trouble u to test for me if it will work on wifi version flawlessly?

My Samsung Tab S2 with only wifi run flawlessly but just that the screen is a bit too big and i find it more difficult to play.

If u intend to only use it to play pogo, getting a cheap 2nd hand IPhone 6s is the best bet.

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucario now has Aura Sphere. Should we replace PowerUp Punch with Aura Sphere? Or add a new charged move. I feel like PowerUp Punch is damn good against Rocket.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucario now has Aura Sphere. Should we replace PowerUp Punch with Aura Sphere? Or add a new charged move. I feel like PowerUp Punch is damn good against Rocket.

Power up punch makes it unique and beri good against team rocket

Posted from PCWX using HD1900

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Remember dun use your TMs now.... I think the new move adjustments will only be implemented later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.