Going SPAIN? Ask this amdk ah beng!

kla2552

Reaction score
hi anyone can help me with this itinerary for mode of transportation , bus or train. I solo with bagpack.

From Madrid-Cordoba-Seville-Granada-Madrid
or
From Madrid-Granada-Seville-Cordoba-Madrid

Madrid 2N
Seville 2N
Cordoba 1N (not sure yet, maybe day stopover)
Granada 2N
Madrid 2N (comeback)

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
I am now in Malaga.

I did Madrid-Seville (day trip to Cordoba) - Malaga- Granada - Valencia- Barcelona

Spang will suggest doing day trip Cordoba. Seville and Granada are beautiful.

Madrid to Seville: Renfe high speed train 35 euro.

Seville to Cordoba take bus/train whichever cheaper.

Seville to Granada can take ALSA bus.

Install Omio and trainline to find your way

hi anyone can help me with this itinerary for mode of transportation , bus or train. I solo with bagpack.

From Madrid-Cordoba-Seville-Granada-Madrid
or
From Madrid-Granada-Seville-Cordoba-Madrid

Madrid 2N
Seville 2N
Cordoba 1N (not sure yet, maybe day stopover)
Granada 2N
Madrid 2N (comeback)

Last edited:

cobi

Reaction score
Prices are amazing there! Can find maggie mee?

Carrefour or Lidl's maggie mee cost 1 euro and abv per pkt. I saw a chinese minimart in barcelona (near Universitat Stn) selling Indomee for 0.45 Euros per pkt.

So far I bought pre packed crossoint, abt 8pcs per bag for about 1.30 euros. Enough for my breakfasts. I also bought my own coffee sachets.. can't live without my own brand of coffee.. lol

Last edited:

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
I was in barcelona in May 2019 and these are the 2 best food places (cheap and very good):

La Tasqueta de Blai (4.5 on goggle with 5.1k review) - Tapas from 1 euro. Very good and fresh

Montolio Can Mano - seafood place. Super cheap and good. No tourists only locals (4.4 on google reviews with 1079 ratings)

spangaporean

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oiii singapore sibeh rich ah,...dont come here and buy low ses lidl.....spend more money here le :s13:

cobi

Reaction score

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
Are you in Barcelona still?

Everyday 5pm onwards one of the fruit juice stall in La Boqueria will half price his drink.

1 euro for 2 cups of juice

In Barcelona, I came across $1 souvenir magnets / keychains (universitat stn only)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jFhaeKo6wqYRJdzu9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/efVb9uh2AJydpz9K9
Stall outside Universitat Stn (this exit). *Do take care of your belongings as it's along the street.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XxcgaeekN7GbuZ1u7
forgot which lane. But the when you walk into the lane 10-20m, you will see the souvenir shop on the right

Semakdd

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Estoy en Madrid

Y tú?
r0VAniLl.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.