Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause all the other players not in a good position for him to pass to. Not even Xavi or Scholes can make good passes if the other players don't know where and when to receive good pass/ run good position.

I believe Pogba is still a good player to have to unlock compact defend which is our main problem for now. Pogba's technical skill can draw out defend and makes deadly passes.

But I more than happy if we can sell him and get any 2 players(James Maddison / Bruno Fernandes / Isco / Saul) :s13:

utd should get lazio sms. sms, bruno/maddison and mctominay can unlock the defence of those teams that like to park bus. also with sms and mctominay, our back 4 will be well protected.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bootlicking another manager successful liao. Players like Lingard is pattern more than badminton. Ole fell for the trick.

From our last 2 wins, I totally dont see him contributing anything other than his usual headless chicken running. Can't dribble past anyone, can't shoot but selfishly keep shooting from narrow angle rather than squaring to teammates who are in better position to score.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"It is too early for him to play against Alkmaar," Solskjaer said. "He's working hard to get fit so hopefully we will see him in 2019.

"Let's get Paul fit and back in form. Paul will play loads of games. For me, he's one of the best players in the world and we're looking forward to having him back."

Out again lol.......

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
See la. Let go so many players. Wanna keep youngster like AP. Orbigood.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting stats

dF3KS0q.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/writtenoff_mufc/status/1204307692480798720

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But rashford play mainly in forward roles and ronaldo start as a right wing for us..

Should compare Looney stats instead..

runforyourlife

Reaction score
But rashford play mainly in forward roles and ronaldo start as a right wing for us..

Should compare Looney stats instead..

Based on lineup yes but he’s always on e left rotating with martial, similar to Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez combi

runforyourlife

Reaction score
"It is too early for him to play against Alkmaar," Solskjaer said. "He's working hard to get fit so hopefully we will see him in 2019.

"Let's get Paul fit and back in form. Paul will play loads of games. For me, he's one of the best players in the world and we're looking forward to having him back."

Out again lol.......

They must have practised these sentences over and over again till it sound natural. None of it gives u assurance he’ll still be with us. Lol

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
I think Pigba is only good for his ball control and long pass. Put him in DM is best but he doesnt want play there. His short or through passes is not as good as his long ones imo.

I am happy to sell him for Eriksen.

:s13::s13:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rashford is not even on par with Kane at 22 yrs old, English farks want compare him to CR7 haha

Then sell Rashford to Marid and see what heights he can bring them to

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on lineup yes but he’s always on e left rotating with martial, similar to Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez combi

Looney also drift to left or drop deep leh..

Somemore before tevez come ronaldo was always playing on right wing...

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a heat map of these 127 games will probably help

A heat map of 127 games combined may show u a yellow red color rectangle hehe

We need give credit to CR7 having arrived from Sporting, took less than a season to adjust (weather specially) and not some English bloke who was born there and got used to the English crazy rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.