Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SingTel customer service still isn’t as good right? Service wise and reception they’re better no doubt.

I do feel lately that reception in CBD for M1 is pretty horrible.

Say about St customer service, really cmi. Many years back when I was using ST broadband, can't understand a single word the cs is talking. The accent is super heavy. Waiting time acceptable for ST. SH waiting time is long, but not sure if that has been changed. M1 CS is good, super fast.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zero Mobile living in denial and refuse to reflect on themselves. I say good riddance.

and i wonder how did they know the customers who they worked for one...?? when we sign up for new line it doesn't ask u where are working right..??

regards,
wacky

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and i wonder how did they know the customers who they worked for one...?? when we sign up for new line it doesn't ask u where are working right..??

regards,
wacky

ya lor. I don't know how they find out. Because it's registered under a personal name. Probably their delivery address indicated as an office?

I happen to know an MNO applying an MVNO line and using it to "test" and "review".

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/cis

As of today 12 Dec 2019
cG9MB7F.jpg

Hi can you share the link where you saw this? I don't see it anywhere in singtel website

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Know what you really want. You can't just see a telco give you so much data and you go with that telco, then they tie you down for a good 12 months then you can't move anywhere else.

asianfish

Reaction score
Hi guys need some advice if there is a better option for me. I am doing sales so require lots of outgoing talk-time and good coverage. Currently using M1 and the reception at my house and shopping malls has been bad so no more M1. So I think the best choice is ST which has the best coverage

The best plan i've found so far is ST CIS combo 3 plan plus Data X 3 to get unlimited talktime & sms & 9GB data for $51.24/mth and purchase iphone 11, 128gb for $498

The caveat is I will have to be tied down to a 2 years plan which i am trying to avoid. But I found no other sim-only plans that is able to provide me with the talk-time, data and is under ST network.

So far the closest i've found is GOMO $20 plan but their bundle talk-time add on is $10 for only 100mins :(

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some advice if there is a better option for me. I am doing sales so require lots of outgoing talk-time and good coverage. Currently using M1 and the reception at my house and shopping malls has been bad so no more M1. So I think the best choice is ST which has the best coverage

The best plan i've found so far is ST CIS combo 3 plan plus Data X 3 to get unlimited talktime & sms & 9GB data for $51.24/mth and purchase iphone 11, 128gb for $498

The caveat is I will have to be tied down to a 2 years plan which i am trying to avoid. But I found no other sim-only plans that is able to provide me with the talk-time, data and is under ST network.

So far the closest i've found is GOMO $20 plan but their bundle talk-time add on is $10 for only 100mins :(

how about giga $25 plan...??
webplans.png

regards,
wacky

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Giga $25/mth will be best for you. 1000mins outgoing calls should be more than enough. You can also top up additional mins if you need.

ST Sim only also have promo, $25.35 per month with 1000 mins outgoing calls. It supports VoLTE which other MVNOs do not support. VoLTE is good if you need to call alot, better voice quality. Downside is 12-mth contract.

You can also consider MyRepublic unlimited plan, comes with Unlimited data/sms/mins. If you happen to be MyRepublic broadband customer, it is $38/mth. Otherwise it will be $48/mth.

asianfish

Reaction score
how about giga $25 plan...??
webplans.png

regards,
wacky

Giga $25/mth will be best for you. 1000mins outgoing calls should be more than enough. You can also top up additional mins if you need.

ST Sim only also have promo, $25.35 per month with 1000 mins outgoing calls. It supports VoLTE which other MVNOs do not support. VoLTE is good if you need to call alot, better voice quality. Downside is 12-mth contract.

You can also consider MyRepublic unlimited plan, comes with Unlimited data/sms/mins. If you happen to be MyRepublic broadband customer, it is $38/mth. Otherwise it will be $48/mth.

seems like the ST sim only promo of $25.35 with 1000 mins is only available for sign-up through their road show?

Is there any way to check where and when will have ST road show?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like the ST sim only promo of $25.35 with 1000 mins is only available for sign-up through their road show?

Is there any way to check where and when will have ST road show?

I think the 1000mins promo is for CIS customers. You can try signing up with your company email address?

Otherwise, as and when, there will be promotion roadshows which is different from online. If not you can get giga 1000mins.

SibehHL

Reaction score
Road show also can..... but 12 months contract

I think the 1000mins promo is for CIS customers. You can try signing up with your company email address?

Otherwise, as and when, there will be promotion roadshows which is different from online. If not you can get giga 1000mins.

sg.daniel

Reaction score
Zero SG, what issue? Closing down?

Zero1 and Circles Life still okay right?
Circles.life subscriber base seems healthy. Their feedbacks on seedly not too bad.

Zero1 on the other hand is another story. Avoid at all cost. They bill you anyway they want. Their corporate governance seems very much lacking.

I have first hand experience with both telco's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.