Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just let Pogba go lah... useless poser

Sell Pogba. The funds from Lukaku & Pogan sale can be reinvested in signing 2 central midfielders & 1 striker to strengthen the team. Man Utd has not yet used the funds from Lukaku sale.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting stats

dF3KS0q.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/writtenoff_mufc/status/1204307692480798720

can compare goals from open play vs goals from penalties?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sell Pogba. The funds from Lukaku & Pogan sale can be reinvested in signing 2 central midfielders & 1 striker to strengthen the team. Man Utd has not yet used the funds from Lukaku sale.

Fat hope, most likely the money will goes to the pocket of the owners.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Off topic. Anyone here playing fm 2020?

Freaking annoying. Every transfer kena blocked by board. Too expensive to buy or too cheap to sell.

Ya... FM2020 is hard..

Pogba is being an as5 ni the game for me as he is in real life... wanna leave, want pay rise, disrupt team cohesion etc... :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Romero: "When I received the call from Van Gaal in 2015, for me it was [finally] the possibility to come to United & defend these colors. I accepted being in this circumstance [2nd choice] to fulfill my dream [Coming to United]. I have not come to a club but to a family."

Romero: " At mufc, we're a family & we are trying for everything to be right, for our fans to be happy, and to fight for trophies. It has been 4 beautiful years at United. Honestly, I wish to stay for many more years at United. I work everyday to give my best when chosen."

Romero: "If tomorrow, I'm chosen to play a lot more, I'd be the happiest person in the world. Today, I'm still the happiest person in the world to be able to help my team even if I play a few games."

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Romero: "When I received the call from Van Gaal in 2015, for me it was [finally] the possibility to come to United & defend these colors. I accepted being in this circumstance [2nd choice] to fulfill my dream [Coming to United]. I have not come to a club but to a family."

Romero: " At mufc, we're a family & we are trying for everything to be right, for our fans to be happy, and to fight for trophies. It has been 4 beautiful years at United. Honestly, I wish to stay for many more years at United. I work everyday to give my best when chosen."

Romero: "If tomorrow, I'm chosen to play a lot more, I'd be the happiest person in the world. Today, I'm still the happiest person in the world to be able to help my team even if I play a few games."

man united Very blessed to have a international keeper willing to be 2nd keeper and so happy.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The statistics pulled out to say Rashford can be better than Ronaldo is very selective.

Ronaldo had an explosive growth to become a monster of a player the longer he played.

Rashford has to improve at the same exponential rate to show he is as good as Ronaldo. Selectively showing the first 127 really proves nothing at all.

When Ronaldo was here, we all knew he had the talent but the question was if he would ever put his head in the right place. Rashford on the other hand......

Sejong

Reaction score
Based on lineup yes but he’s always on e left rotating with martial, similar to Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez combi

Comparing Combination of the past Ronaldo-Rooney-Tevez Vs the current Martial-Rashford-James....
The former brought fear to opponents as soon as whistle blows for match start but the latter.....

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ronaldo was not a striker in the first place? Ronaldo one player really carried the United team.

Okay la, Rashford is better in the social media aspect i guess. Lol.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The statistics pulled out to say Rashford can be better than Ronaldo is very selective.

Ronaldo had an explosive growth to become a monster of a player the longer he played.

Rashford has to improve at the same exponential rate to show he is as good as Ronaldo. Selectively showing the first 127 really proves nothing at all.

When Ronaldo was here, we all knew he had the talent but the question was if he would ever put his head in the right place. Rashford on the other hand......

One dont want no. 7, the other wants no. 10 say it all.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pool looking at Takumi in January, just went to look him up on youtube...scary

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
let's see how long it will take United to make a signing. or if they are even considering to buy.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its just stupid things the English like to do about their players.

any and every player also Messi Ronaldo Iniesta Xavi level.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pool looking at Takumi in January, just went to look him up on youtube...scary

They are already so strong but not resting on their laurels. Ole take note buy some midfielder and add quality and depth to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.