Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Salzburg director on Minamino transfer

Red Bull Salzburg sporting director Christoph Freund has talked up Takumi Minamino ahead of his potential move to Liverpool.

“He is an outstanding player with an outstanding personality.
The big clubs have been watching him and if I was them, I’d have no hesitation to sign him.
Takumi is ready to make the next step in January.”

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exciting news of Jan signing. Very rare for player of this talent to be available, even rarer at this price (if true). Keeping my fingers crossed until see Klopp hug Minamino in a Liverpool shirt.

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this had always been the transfer plan for this season....

Start off the season with what we have first and see where we are by Jan...if the progress and position is strong, buy to strengthen the stronghold....

I expect 3 signings this Jan window.....one full back, 2 attackers (with Brewster going on loan)...

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Salzburg sporting director Christoph Freund has confirmed Liverpool are in talks to sign midfielder Takumi Minamino.

It was reported on Monday that Jurgen Klopp's side are keen to bring the 24-year-old to Anfield in January after being impressed by his performances in this season's Champions League.

Minamino is said to have a release clause of just £7.25million and apparent interest from rival clubs is said to have pushed Liverpool into making a move.

Speaking on Thursday about the rumours, Freund said: "I can confirm there are currently discussions with Liverpool. It is an honour to have such clubs interested in our players.

1xtreme

Reaction score
If the transfer new really goes through, we're going to hear "Firmino to Minamino..... Minamino to Firmino....." for the coming matches.....

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am happy that we are 50% in getting a player of different breed to break down the parked bus.
Some one going through the middle channel.
Hope it is not a replacement for Big Shaq.
Big Shaq is still much needed for the next trophy.

Reaction score
Salzburg sporting director Christoph Freund has confirmed Liverpool are in talks to sign midfielder Takumi Minamino.

It was reported on Monday that Jurgen Klopp's side are keen to bring the 24-year-old to Anfield in January after being impressed by his performances in this season's Champions League.

Minamino is said to have a release clause of just £7.25million and apparent interest from rival clubs is said to have pushed Liverpool into making a move.

Speaking on Thursday about the rumours, Freund said: "I can confirm there are currently discussions with Liverpool. It is an honour to have such clubs interested in our players.

That means Edward has been using statistics to track this player way before we play Salzburg
..just that playing them confirm his study

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably to replace milner, hendie, lallana or backup to oxlade, Keita

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

papa71

Reaction score

What a signing if that is true.

He score 1 goal and made one assist in the CL first leg against us.

Minamino YNWA.

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are we gonna play 4-2-3-1?

With fabinho and keita in mid.

Mane - minamino - salah as attacking midfielders

Firmino as lone striker?

yunie_

Reaction score
What a signing if that is true.

He score 1 goal and made one assist in the CL first leg against us.

Minamino YNWA.
yeah i thought he is superb.

but honestly, reminds me a lot of a combination of lallana and firmino.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also got sources say Manu dunno about his release clause, unlike us.

Edwards really satki. ::s13:

yunie_

Reaction score
Also got sources say Manu dunno about his release clause, unlike us.

Edwards really satki. ::s13:
manchester united can lure minamino since he can be a starter there, and his fellow compatriot kagawa played there once.

its hard to see how minamino break into the first team of liv. if he is in, it is the end for lallana, harry wilson and shaq

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mboopi2020 must be a sure thing because his compatriot Djibril Cisse once played at Liverpool

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Confirmed by James Pearce, fapfapfap. Such fee in today's transfer market is insane.
49209534743_546f0ddae0.jpg

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
manchester united can lure minamino since he can be a starter there, and his fellow compatriot kagawa played there once.

its hard to see how minamino break into the first team of liv. if he is in, it is the end for lallana, harry wilson and shaq

After seeing how Kagawa flopped so bad at there I doubt Minamino would want to go manure. Btw Kagawa can only play his best football under Klopp.
BPZTph9CMAAPd8w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.