Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Minamino turns out to be Son at Tottenham and not Kagawa at Manure as Ferguson and Ah Moist dunno how to play him and only end up selling jerseys for Manure

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Minamino turns out to be Son at Tottenham and not Kagawa at Manure as Ferguson and Ah Moist dunno how to play him and only end up selling jerseys for Manure

I’m confident klopp will mold minamino into a world class player, if not he won’t have give his go ahead to Edwards to seal the deal

Don’t forget no one knows abt kagawa when he went to Dortmund , under klopp he flourish into a world class player jus like the young gotze

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kagawa was such a waste. That bunch of outdated retirees at United didn't know how to handle such a gem. Kagawa in our current side would have blossomed.

chankoonH

Banned
Reaction score
kagawa was suay to go to a ******* club like manure uniturd.. these busby b@stards has ruined many good players careers.. our Mina will be far better in the real Mighty Reds as Klopp has the right charms to groom players to their best

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like he is more versatile. Has good foundation and can become really world class. Potentially could be better than son.

If we have both Son and Minamino, wow we will conquer the Asian markets

But Spurs definitely won’t sell to us

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Already planning to whack a jersey liao, with his name, will be the first time I ever buy jersey with name

Wear go jipun all the jpmm come find me chitchat

klaha81

Reaction score

More like hope he doesn't turn into another Aquilani, i think Kagawa and Minamino quite different kind of player ba~~

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already planning to whack a jersey liao, with his name, will be the first time I ever buy jersey with name

Wear go jipun all the jpmm come find me chitchat

Last week itchy backside go nb suntec to see 6 times collection. The shirt is $129! The black with gold trimmings really chio. See the price quickly put back.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.transfermarkt.com/takumi-minamino/profil/spieler/165793

Minamino can be deployed across the front 3 and he is the current #9 for Japan national team

A possible understudy to Firmino? Possible to see brewster-origi-minamino ?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sarcle-co-ltd-/beraterfirma/berater/1681
Minamino agent company
They have like a whole list of Japanese footballers and managers

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Minamino is a good quality squad player that Klopp can rotate if any front 3 need a rest, injury or loss of form. Also don't think he will demand to start every game. 7m absolute bargain. No downside. Brewster likely to go loan in Jan.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pep Guardiola's current agreement with Manchester City states that he could depart at the conclusion of this campaign, should certain stipulations that satisfy the club be met. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

Officials at Manchester City are known to be admirers of Mauricio Pochettino. Txiki Begiristain noted Pochettino's work during his time in La Liga with Espanyol between 2009 and 2012. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

Pep Guardiola has banned Manchester City's players from attending the club’s Christmas party tonight. Last year, some players attended Manchester nightclub Chinawhite to party until dawn, hours before a training session. [@Jack_Gaughan]

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow... So now Merseyside Liverpool will have more sushi restaurants and izakaya bars liao:D

yunie_

Reaction score
After seeing how Kagawa flopped so bad at there I doubt Minamino would want to go manure. Btw Kagawa can only play his best football under Klopp.
BPZTph9CMAAPd8w.jpg
oh yeah. totally forgot that kagawa blossom under klopp.

he will definitely contact kagawa and ask him about both manu and liverpool. for which i think kagawa will say better things about Klopp. not to mention, he will also get to talk to kagawa's JAV girlfriend

i wouldn't want son to come liverpool. he's been long enough at tottenham that i won't treat him as one of our own. just like how i won't welcome any long term ex manu, manc players in liverpool.

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last week itchy backside go nb suntec to see 6 times collection. The shirt is $129! The black with gold trimmings really chio. See the price quickly put back.
Hahahaha same!!! My wife wanna buy

I tell her... Siao ah... 130 leh... Might as well keep in my pocket

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.