Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you find that the deep sleep is very low? For my case, usually around 6 min which makes me wonder if it is accurate.
Wow...mine is 6%.. which around 34mins...lol

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

mankind66

Reaction score
Book a 44mm under armour BT active 2 for $370. Is it worth? Would have been lower but no more $12 off credit card (fully redeem)

earthtk

Reaction score
Book a 44mm under armour BT active 2 for $370. Is it worth? Would have been lower but no more $12 off credit card (fully redeem)
Lol you buy already then ask if it is worth ah....

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

Jeneze

Reaction score
Bought from Lazada spigen store? I have ask the same question whether is it compatible with the under armour version. They will check and get back

Let you know when I try lol,my watch is arriving later and I bought the Spigen case yesterday

shinoku2

Reaction score
I bought from Spigen site itself cos they were having 15% discount
Bought from Lazada spigen store? I have ask the same question whether is it compatible with the under armour version. They will check and get back

xecuter

Reaction score
I'm using my 44mm black under armour edition with spigen case.. works great. Button feedback still good. Fits snug

shinoku2

Reaction score
iv3mz31.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.