iPhone 11/11 Pro

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cheers! still prefer the smaller factor since I dont really watch videos on phone. cant wait to try out the much acclaimed camera in aus next week

You will enjoy it bro, trust me. I recently returned from a trip to Taiwan and used my 11 Pro Max to take all the pics, it’s awesome!!

Franky37

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am thinking of jumping ship to from android iPhone and was hoping to get some advice.

1. I was informed that when if I change to iPhone from an android, all my whatsapp message will not be recoverable even when i do back up?

2. I have paid for some services to unlock full features in an app. Would that be affected if I moved from android to iPhone?

3. 11 Pro or Pro Max???? Used to own an iPhone 6 and love the size. However, internally screaming for bigger screen size.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am thinking of jumping ship to from android iPhone and was hoping to get some advice.

1. I was informed that when if I change to iPhone from an android, all my whatsapp message will not be recoverable even when i do back up?

2. I have paid for some services to unlock full features in an app. Would that be affected if I moved from android to iPhone?

3. 11 Pro or Pro Max???? Used to own an iPhone 6 and love the size. However, internally screaming for bigger screen size.

3) yes iPhone 11 Pro Max la, go big or go home.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

1. pay for backuptrans to transfer e msgs
2. u have to check with e app dev
3. only u yrself can decide

benz1987

Reaction score
I think this was discussed before. But would you all go with AppleCare plus for your new phones?

I’m paying for StarHub smart support but was thinking which is a better option, Apple care plus or the smart support or don’t get it at all.

Cheers!

punker

Reaction score
Put your phone next to the nfc reader to activate Apple Pay then face scan to pay?

Don’t think u can do that. Apple Pay for Face ID always requires the user to double click the side button to make any payment. This is to prevent skimming. I guess the next best solution is to use Apple Watch, otherwise, ending the call is probably the only way

Last edited:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this was discussed before. But would you all go with AppleCare plus for your new phones?

I’m paying for StarHub smart support but was thinking which is a better option, Apple care plus or the smart support or don’t get it at all.

Cheers!

AppleCare+

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u are not planning to upgrade your iPhone, then AppleCare+ is okay but please do take note that if u accidentally drop the phone and the screen crack or there's some damages to the phone, they will still charge u for the service charge no doubt it will be much cheaper with AppleCare+.

benz1987

Reaction score
Thanks! But with Smart Support, a swap fee is also needed in the event of the phone is damage and u swap with a new one. It is at $280 whch is probably close to what AppleCare + is charging

kingcarlos

Reaction score
You will enjoy it bro, trust me. I recently returned from a trip to Taiwan and used my 11 Pro Max to take all the pics, it’s awesome!!

haha indeed! just came back. got to say its much better than my iphone x in term of speed of processing photos and hdr performance.

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can tell the difference that Deep Fusion makes with your naked eyes..?

On the phone it’s unlikely unless you zoom in. But if you crop pictures then you may appreciate it more

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
You can tell the difference that Deep Fusion makes with your naked eyes..?

Actually can bro. I show u an example. Can u tell which picture is with Deep Fusion on?
gENAvBH.jpg

KHHzNZ2.jpg

The pic with the 2 cloths is with DF on. The pic below with one single orange cloth is with DF off

Last edited:

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Definitely! I especially used the ultra wide lens to take all the scenery shots and some structures too.

With deep fusion now, it's even better.

Deep fusion does not work on Ultra wide lens. :s22:

The standard wide angle lens will use Apple’s enhanced Smart HDR for bright to medium-light scenes, with Deep Fusion kicking in for medium to low light, and Night mode coming on for dark scenes.

The tele lens will mostly use Deep Fusion, with Smart HDR only taking over for very bright scenes. (Night mode always uses the standard wide angle lens, even when the camera app shows “2x”.)

The ultrawide will always use Smart HDR, as it does not support either Deep Fusion or Night mode.

Deep Fusion’s is meant to offer a massive step forward in indoor and medium-lighting situations.

Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
On the phone it’s unlikely unless you zoom in. But if you crop pictures then you may appreciate it more

Ditto bro. Love the way how sharp pictures are. Which makes us wonder what is iPhone 12 Pro/Max gonna bring us, since iP11PM to me has already achieved optimum picture clarity quality.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.