EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

koolkool

Reaction score
Hi. Just like to check that refunding of NFP card of more than $100 is possible via Posb, uob and ocbc banks, correct? I have one card expiring next year with $200+ still in card. Or I need to go to the NFP office to submit refund?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. Just like to check that refunding of NFP card of more than $100 is possible via Posb, uob and ocbc banks, correct? I have one card expiring next year with $200+ still in card. Or I need to go to the NFP office to submit refund?

I believe atm can. After that can throw away card as the nfp is disabled

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone encounter ATU EZ-Link, by cc, cc was charged but EZ-Link $ did not TOP up? Or basically ezlink still got $40+ $ it shldnt trigger the ATU

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, wad are u using right now for public transport? Any alternatives to replace Citi smrt (2% rebate ezreload)? Miles is fine too.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, wad are u using right now for public transport? Any alternatives to replace Citi smrt (2% rebate ezreload)? Miles is fine too.

Maybank family and friends 8% min $800 monthly spend

Dbs altitude 4mpd till end dec

$1 cashback daily for $10 top up of ezlink card on ezlink app using paylah

Grabpay physical card or gpmc on samsung pay

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many thanks!

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw under t&c that for Maybank family and friends, ezlink and transitlink are excluded. So am I right to say the bus and train ride refers to abt using a different MCC?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw under t&c that for Maybank family and friends, ezlink and transitlink are excluded. So am I right to say the bus and train ride refers to abt using a different MCC?

Simplygo. Tap the card itself or via samsung/apple pay

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expired ezlink card need to get refund at transit link ticket office? Safe to let them retain cc anot? Can get refund from bank?

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expired ezlink card need to get refund at transit link ticket office? Safe to let them retain cc anot? Can get refund from bank?

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

If less than $100, can get cash on the spot.

If more than $100, need to get replacement CC to make the current CC invalid, before sending in the card for refund. Ezlink will dispose of the card after they refund.

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If more than $100, need to get replacement CC to make the current CC invalid, before sending in the card for refund. Ezlink will dispose of the card after they refund.

but cc same number:s22:

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If EZ-link portion already expired, and less than $100, need to go back after 10 working days to claim the money.

If EZ-link haven't expired and less than $100, you can get money back on the spot.

otahman

Reaction score
How come net flash pay card max TOP up is 100 only and I cannot find it at their website

F1ngolf2012

Reaction score
It is GTM limit, not NETS. You can pay to top up directly by topping up with NETS Flashpay App.
Is the $100 GTM top up limit per transaction or per day? Btw, I read that the max value NETS FlashPay card can store is $500.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.