Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

Vismark

Reaction score
Found that the sleep tracking like not that accurate. Just now I took a nap at 4 plus and wake up at 6 with the watch alarm. After that left home at 7 for dinner. Just check my sleep record and it show me nap from 4 to 7. Also last night I on night mode to sleep. Today wake up around 11am. But off my night mode at 1132 am. Then it show me sleep until 1132am.

jess_sy

Reaction score
Found that the sleep tracking like not that accurate. Just now I took a nap at 4 plus and wake up at 6 with the watch alarm. After that left home at 7 for dinner. Just check my sleep record and it show me nap from 4 to 7. Also last night I on night mode to sleep. Today wake up around 11am. But off my night mode at 1132 am. Then it show me sleep until 1132am.

After waking up, did u move with your watch or the watch is left motionless?

Vismark

Reaction score
After waking up, did u move with your watch or the watch is left motionless?

For my sleep, I did turn around on my bed and use my phone. While for my nap, I woke up and walk to the bathroom. After that I took off my watch and went to bath. After that come back put back on and use my laptop until around 7 I left House. And they recognise me sleeping from 4 until I 7 which I just left House. For the sleep, I feel maybe they feel I was still sleeping and turning around. But for my nap I not sure why they still recognise me as sleeping even though I walk around and remove the watch and put it back on.

Feel that the sleep tracking could be better. Was using Fitbit before this and their sleep tracking is good. Sometime I will wake up 5 minutes before my phone alarm. And Fitbit recognise me as awake 5 minutes before my alarm too. And when I wake up during weekend and use my phone on my bed just turning around. They also recognise that I have woke up too. Hopefully Samsung can have some update and make it more accurate.

jess_sy

Reaction score
For my sleep, I did turn around on my bed and use my phone. While for my nap, I woke up and walk to the bathroom. After that I took off my watch and went to bath. After that come back put back on and use my laptop until around 7 I left House. And they recognise me sleeping from 4 until I 7 which I just left House. For the sleep, I feel maybe they feel I was still sleeping and turning around. But for my nap I not sure why they still recognise me as sleeping even though I walk around and remove the watch and put it back on.

Feel that the sleep tracking could be better. Was using Fitbit before this and their sleep tracking is good. Sometime I will wake up 5 minutes before my phone alarm. And Fitbit recognise me as awake 5 minutes before my alarm too. And when I wake up during weekend and use my phone on my bed just turning around. They also recognise that I have woke up too. Hopefully Samsung can have some update and make it more accurate.

Hmm maybe you can check your Samsung health app on your phone, see if they put it as awake in the sleeping graph? As there are REM,Light,Deep sleep and Awake phase

shinoku2

Reaction score
Anyone knows of any store that sells tempered glass protector?bought one however failed pasting it myself . And also what is the difference between connecting with WiFi and Bluetooth?

Adelyte

Reaction score
Hmm maybe you can check your Samsung health app on your phone, see if they put it as awake in the sleeping graph? As there are REM,Light,Deep sleep and Awake phase

Samsung sleep tracking not as GD one. Fitbit is the best. Smart sleep tracking.dont think Samsung will ever get to the point as GD as Fitbit when comes to sleep tracking.

Their software just cmi. Samsung health till now still drain my phone battery.

Last edited:

mankind66

Reaction score
My active 2 can receive whatsapp, sms.
It can call any number
But it can't receive call. Watch not activated when there is a call.
Using xiaomi phone

Any settings that I have missed out?
Thanks

Adelyte

Reaction score
My active 2 can receive whatsapp, sms.
It can call any number
But it can't receive call. Watch not activated when there is a call.
Using xiaomi phone

Any settings that I have missed out?
Thanks

Reset ur watch and resetup again

mankind66

Reaction score
Reset ur watch and resetup again

Try enabling all notification in Galaxy wearable and now able to receive calls.
Then slowly turn off group by group of notification until found out that 'phone services' was not enabled in notification previously
Now working fine. Thanks

mankind66

Reaction score
I got a free Samsung wireless charger when i bought the Samsung note 5 a few years ago.
I try placing the active 2 on it but not charging.
The Samsung s9+ was able to charge on the wireless charger.
Maybe the old wireless charger is not design for smartwatch at that time.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
need the 15w wireless charger. my s10+ duo wireless charger ( free with PO) can charge the active 2

Vismark

Reaction score
Yeah I've checked over there and it show me as sleeping. Not sure how they sense that you are sleeping but still feel Fitbit is better in this area.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
what is the difference between the UA version of Galaxy Watch Active 2 and the stainless steel one aside from the LTE?

Vismark

Reaction score
By the way, can we shuffle our songs on the watch? Can't seems to find the shuffle icon on it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.