All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongpang

Reaction score
Not sure why I can't stack mastercard 15% off with platform voucher, is it only specific bank mastercard?

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For mastercard voucher, can i use it few days later after i collect? Or have limit and will expire once the number of user is reached?

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
SimplyPost / J&T Express is one the worst deliveries I've experienced. Lol... facing the fake signature and "delivered" problem now...

The courier did message me to say will deliver today, 3.5 more hours for no show...

Anyone knows if Lazada will give back the vouchers / apply the same discounts for a repurchase?

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to request Lazada to cancel order due the seller oos and can't cancel by myself?

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SimplyPost / J&T Express is one the worst deliveries I've experienced. Lol... facing the fake signature and "delivered" problem now...

The courier did message me to say will deliver today, 3.5 more hours for no show...

Anyone knows if Lazada will give back the vouchers / apply the same discounts for a repurchase?

Lazada will not replace the bank voucher but you can try your luck for the platform voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.