Maxing out 1 mth visa and live minsu

striker888

Reaction score
Any suggestion? It is for my elderly parents who wanna escape the concrete jungle here. They want to have some countryside life and simple. No need shopping really. 1mth will do as sgporeans can only apply 1mth visa.

Is Tainan good?

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any suggestion? It is for my elderly parents who wanna escape the concrete jungle here. They want to have some countryside life and simple. No need shopping really. 1mth will do as sgporeans can only apply 1mth visa.

Is Tainan good?

30 days no need to apply for visa

I have gotten a 3 months visa before

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Immigration don't count in months, they count as 30 days. 3 months is 90 days.

Tw any small town is good for relaxing. Don't need to travel so far to tainan.

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Yilan quite nice to stay for extended period... got plenty of minsu... lots of paddy fields to roam around... morning and evening can see pple release pigeons for training... plenty of hot springs to choose... got a decent night market... and relatively near to Taipei...

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Yilan quite nice to stay for extended period... got plenty of minsu... lots of paddy fields to roam around... morning and evening can see pple release pigeons for training... plenty of hot springs to choose... got a decent night market... and relatively near to Taipei...

Yea, yilan is very relaxing place. If can self drive even better.

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, yilan is very relaxing place. If can self drive even better.

i think i will take some time to adjust to their traffic... dun understand their traffic lights system... their orange light can blink very long... dunno is go or stop... and sometimes their forward lanes can split into 2 separate lanes... see until blur...

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i will take some time to adjust to their traffic... dun understand their traffic lights system... their orange light can blink very long... dunno is go or stop... and sometimes their forward lanes can split into 2 separate lanes... see until blur...

Blinking means can proceed if safe, but check for traffic from left and right (as theirs is most likely blinking yellow also)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.