Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doran_lum

Reaction score
Would the 8 series be available soon in Singapore ? I am interested in the mini led FALD backlighting feature as my living room is very bright

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

jayt88

Reaction score
Would the 8 series be available soon in Singapore ? I am interested in the mini led FALD backlighting feature as my living room is very bright

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

6 Series / 8 series are US models. They won't come to SG. If you want to see what might come to SG, can look at China.

Singapore models pretty similar to Aus / Pakistan / India.

Raptor1

Reaction score
Those with the 55P8M model, can check if it has VESA mount? Need to replace my old Sony 42" TV. Was wondering if i can reuse the wall mount.

If it has vesa mount, is it at the centre of the tv?

Last edited:

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it has vesa mount, is it at the centre of the tv?

You can see for yourself:
P8M-Back-global.png

Raptor1

Reaction score
oh my.. that looks off centre ( towards the bottom).

Hmm.... my existing wall mount will not work T_T.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For pre order, Just go to the customer service counter for payment and tell them the model and choose 28 or 29 Dec delivery.

Did you order? From which outlet? Don't want to make a waste trip anymore...

martintylor

Reaction score
Which outlet you went to? Tampines able to do it?
Imm. This is what the sales uncle told me to do while I wait for my parents to come as he going off for dinner. The customer service seems to know what to do after I told them I want to pre order coz a lot of people also pre order

Spidie

Reaction score
I call the cso Liao. Basically if that outlet never sell u cannot buy. If you want to pre order make sure the promoter is there. I ask if I can buy the Toshiba 58inch at suntec. The cso tell me cannot coz they dun carry that item at Suntec. So if u want to buy must make sure they got sell at that outlet. Never sell means cannot buy.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just an update. I pre order at tampines. You must look for the tcl promotor and check with him. He will write down the code and pay at the counter, then proceed to customer service counter to schedule a delivery date.
They are wearing black polo tee, alpha vision logo in front. Hopes it help....

Spidie

Reaction score
Just an update. I pre order at tampines. You must look for the tcl promotor and check with him. He will write down the code and pay at the counter, then proceed to customer service counter to schedule a delivery date.
They are wearing black polo tee, alpha vision logo in front. Hopes it help....
Wah thanks u happen to see the Toshiba model still available ?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.