Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Reaction score
My family had decided to clear the loan , so now i am also decided to stop gambling and seeking help from NAMS . Hopefully i wont relapse into gambling anymore. Don’t want to live my life in fear or stressed anymore.

If this is a loan scam, u will never clear the loan. I hope u report to police immediately.
STOP FUNDING THE LOANSHARK!

BumbleeBee

Reaction score
My family had decided to clear the loan , so now i am also decided to stop gambling and seeking help from NAMS . Hopefully i wont relapse into gambling anymore. Don’t want to live my life in fear or stressed anymore.

Hopefully they dont ask u for anymore payments. If after u ‘clear’ this loans and they still demand payments. Please do not pay anymore. You will find yourself falling into their scams all over again.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
You are your own nightmare. Don’t hope. Just don’t backside itchy and go gamble again. That money could have been used for more emergency. Rather than your stupid habit. In a way, you really deserved this.

ETlost

Reaction score
Currently only 1 stall that keep don’t give me account to clear his $400 and keep wanting me to defer which i will not pay any single cents to him. He can do whatever he want.

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Currently only 1 stall that keep don’t give me account to clear his $400 and keep wanting me to defer which i will not pay any single cents to him. He can do whatever he want.
Again, there is no such thing as "closing" your "account". The point is the account never closed as long as you are paying money. So ignore and stop paying them.

Last but not least,stop your gambling habit and if not nobody can save you anymore!
Stop your pattern,your family can't help you forever!

Last edited:
Reaction score

May i know all those stall u mention, do u really met them in person or just from sms/watsapp loan? If its sms/watsapp loan, most likely they are not loanshark. They are the loan scammer. U will never cleared the account as long as u made payments. They hunt for victims that willing to made payments. They will use all sort of reason to make u pay more even u made full payment. Alot of us here are victims of such scam.. be alert and made police report asap.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Again if you are already expecting trouble then might as well don’t pay at all.

Candyyyy

Reaction score
Forcefully loan

Hi, i got into a loan scam and i didn't borrow any money from any LS but the LS actually forcefully loan the money into my bank account now, i have already reported to the police and installed CCTV at my house. They keep calling my office and disturbing my NOK office too. I am worried about my house actually , haven't been eating well and sleeping well every night. I just want to know when will they stop all this kinds of harassment? I have already blocked his number. How long do i need to wait for everything to be subsised ? I have changed my number too. I am having a mental breakdown every now and then..

heLL_b0y

Reaction score
Hi, i got into a loan scam and i didn't borrow any money from any LS but the LS actually forcefully loan the money into my bank account now, i have already reported to the police and installed CCTV at my house. They keep calling my office and disturbing my NOK office too. I am worried about my house actually , haven't been eating well and sleeping well every night. I just want to know when will they stop all this kinds of harassment? I have already blocked his number. How long do i need to wait for everything to be subsised ? I have changed my number too. I am having a mental breakdown every now and then..

Depends... normally few weeks to month. You may ask your NOK or office to ignore those call!

Be strong!! you are not alone!!

Candyyyy

Reaction score
Depends... normally few weeks to month. You may ask your NOK or office to ignore those call!

Be strong!! you are not alone!!
I have asked them to do so already, they are all
On my side actually. Because i never borrowed any money from LS. They are doing their best to protect me just that i feel very bad for getting them into this..

heLL_b0y

Reaction score
I have asked them to do so already, they are all
On my side actually. Because i never borrowed any money from LS. They are doing their best to protect me just that i feel very bad for getting them into this..

Do not panic on yourself. Just ignore their msg / call will do once you reply them you have no ending on this.

If there any harassment on your housing area just report to the authority for their action! remember stay calm!

Candyyyy

Reaction score
Do not panic on yourself. Just ignore their msg / call will do once you reply them you have no ending on this.

If there any harassment on your housing area just report to the authority for their action! remember stay calm!

Thanks, trying to be calm, hopefully he won't do anything to my house or family.. trying to overcome my fear now..

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Thanks, trying to be calm, hopefully he won't do anything to my house or family.. trying to overcome my fear now..
Brace up for any harassment and call 999 if you need immediate police assistance.
If they splashed paint or lock your gate, just report to the police and let the police do their job.
Trust in our SPF!
You will get out from it soon and just live your life as normal.

Last edited:

Candyyyy

Reaction score
Brace up for any harassment and call 999 if you need immediate police assistance.
If they splashed paint or lock your gate, just report to the police and let the police do their job.
Trust in our SPF!
You will get out from it soon and just live your life as normal.

Thanks.. hoping to get back my life soon..

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some a-holes even call after sms/whatsapp marketing to offer free loans.
Blacklist and block and since then, no more such nonsense.

Rule of thumb: never take up such loans in 1st place.

DepressedDude

Reaction score
That is correct, even our legal debt collections companies in sg use embarrassment and humiliation as a tactic. It works.

But dont pay the cockroaches. I have been free from their harrassment for close to 2 years now. And I "owed" a lot of money

Hi , u mentioned alot u owe... now 2 years u nvr face harassments.. but in the beginning , do u face difficulties n harassments and all? Pls advise ... yesterday they just splashed...

DepressedDude

Reaction score
10 months since my last harassment. I hope all of u doing fine. Dont live in fear.

Stop paying them. I lost my 5 figure job, fiancee and friends. Fell into depression for 4 months. Now slowly back on track.

All these ls talk big only.

Im sorry for what u have gone through. I too went thru somewhat the same thing. Its been a suicidal 4mths and still is.i kept thinking to just die ... Eveyone left u and u cant blame them. Recently i just got splashed , to pay or not.. but a lot of comment threads here says DONT PAY. Im just worried bcos they attacked my old address and the new owner ia really unhappy. Reported police already b4 this happens but it still happened.

Reaction score
Im sorry for what u have gone through. I too went thru somewhat the same thing. Its been a suicidal 4mths and still is.i kept thinking to just die ... Eveyone left u and u cant blame them. Recently i just got splashed , to pay or not.. but a lot of comment threads here says DONT PAY. Im just worried bcos they attacked my old address and the new owner ia really unhappy. Reported police already b4 this happens but it still happened.

DONT PAY because if you PAY, they will ask for more. And thats an endless payment till u dry.
Thats what happen to my brother. owe them $500 and yet paid near to $30 000. And yet harassments still there and even spray paint and love letters to all neighbours. So why pay?
Why think of suicide? No need to fear of them.
They are all cowards who do thing behind phone. They dont do things or physically harm u. They only mentally harm you.
So be strong and let these ordeal past and it will end very soon. TRUST US ALL HERE! U r not alone, we all gone through this before!
If u need a counsellor, pls look for Blessed Grace Social Service. They are social group that help people with problem with loansharks.

Last edited:

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Splashed already and pay for what? Just tell the owner you have been scammed. Don’t be naive. If people spit on your food, you still want to continue eat meh? No right? Move on and save the money for yourself even better.

Reaction score
TO ALL THOSE ARE NEW HERE.
LET ME EMPATHISE THIS AGAIN!
What is “ sms/watsapps loan”?
They are not those traditional loanshark who loan u an amount of money and want you to pay them with huge interest in return. They are scammers who make use of the loanshark tactic to trap u into giving them all your money.
They use threatening methods like harassments, splash paint, lock houses or even sent scary video to scare u to make payment. But they wont do physical harm to u as they wont show up themselves.

Who do the jobs?
The runners are usually those who like u cant make the payments and work for them. They are either paid for or due to out of fear thats why work for them. They will soon get caught and sent to jail as nowadays cctv is everywhere.

Why the account will never be closed?
Your personal information already spread to all the runners by the scammers. U might have already made full payment to the scammers but all those runners will use the same method to haunt u to make payments. And this payments will not go into the boss bank account but to the runners accounts. That is why u received different phone numbers with different bank account for transfer.

How to stop it?
This is pretty simple.
Their methods is using threatening to haunt u to make payment. If u fear, u will make payment. If u not fear and ignore and block all their contact, soon they will give up.

SO BRAVE UP AND LET THEM DO ALL THEY ALL WANT. Make police reports and soon everything will go back to normal again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.