Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodohboy

Reaction score
Just an update. I pre order at tampines. You must look for the tcl promotor and check with him. He will write down the code and pay at the counter, then proceed to customer service counter to schedule a delivery date.
They are wearing black polo tee, alpha vision logo in front. Hopes it help....

Thanks bro for the info. Feel like buying for my ah ma/nenek/pāṭṭi and planning to bring her down for 3% discount. Anyone knows if the senior citizens discount can use for this TV?

Spidie

Reaction score
Can use I check with the cso already. Pioneer discount can use.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Spidie

Reaction score
Ya lar pioneer discount on Tuesday nia

Spidie

Reaction score
Just bought the Toshiba 58inch use pioneer discount plus dairy farm voucher at 10 percent discount. Save almost 100 dollars.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the Toshiba 58inch use pioneer discount plus dairy farm voucher at 10 percent discount. Save almost 100 dollars.

What made you decided to go for this instead of the TCL?

Spidie

Reaction score
Just for the size and the design is more streamline. The bezel looks neater compare to tcl. Buy it's working on Android 7. Tcl is working on Android 9.

petetherock

Reaction score
Just for the size and the design is more streamline. The bezel looks neater compare to tcl. Buy it's working on Android 7. Tcl is working on Android 9.

It’s interesting that you based your decision on everything else except picture quality..

Spidie

Reaction score
Seriously my TV just need to have basic color and sound. I color blind can't really tell a good colour TV from a lousy color TV. As long as the picture is clear I am OK. To me all TV colour looks the same.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want tcl because of the roku. It is a much easier remote compared to others for old folks...

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
Made an online order on 15Dec from Giant, received email that it's OOS. Order put on hold until 30Dec. If no new stocks by then, it will be cancelled.

Anyone preordered and received confirmation yet?

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to the store and pre order, the promotor got a listing where he tracks all the orders and allocates them according.
He mentioned the stock would come 28 Dec 19 and start delivering, mine was allocated to 31 Dec 19.

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
I went to the store and pre order, the promotor got a listing where he tracks all the orders and allocates them according.
He mentioned the stock would come 28 Dec 19 and start delivering, mine was allocated to 31 Dec 19.
Kumsumeda!

Spidie

Reaction score
My Toshiba he say can deliver this Sunday. I use voucher to pay wor. If cancel order I can get back cash ah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.