Thinning Hair problem

Saver7899

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Roaring 40s means my mane is walking into the sunset ;)

I was wondering: what are my best options please? (with and without prescriptions). Will it be expensive to keep what I still have on my head? (or are there options to keep cost low?)

Thank you!

Hi chou bix,
Have you heard about ageloc? Currently I am using it (DIY) and it's very effective with clinical proved. In about 2weeks can see the improvement.

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this? Contacted Sozo clinic... they are quoting from $3k onwards. Feel like trying but seems to have not much review on it

Edited your post.

A few clinics have this Regenera Activa service.
Cost around $3500 - $5000 depending which clinic u go.

The full process video.

Pros:
Might see results in 1 month time
• Minimally invasive
• No shaving for whole head...just a portion.
• No side effects.

Cons:
• Scarring on the extraction site
• Not all hairloss ppl can do it. [see below]
• Last 2 - 3 yrs and some don't see any results
• Redo it every 2-3 years...If you do it 3 times, the price to pay is the same as hair transplant.

kxtfa5ijhlvf8viiittq.png

Some of the results...

Regenera_Baldness-cure.png

regenera-activa-woman-before-after-hairloss.jpg

regenera-activa-hair-loss-cyre-dermapuls.jpg

regenera-activa-woman-results.png

For those interested....:D

oneboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys.. the hard truth is there is no cure and no procedure to prevent hair loss. If have then Jeff Bezos won't be bald liao..

Mr Anonymous

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys.. the hard truth is there is no cure and no procedure to prevent hair loss. If have then Jeff Bezos won't be bald liao..
jeff bezos incurable stage already.

Even transplant also maybe cannot fill up

Usually must eat finasteride to stop and recover abit plus hair transplant for maximum restoration early.

Otherwise gg

oneboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jeff bezos incurable stage already.

Even transplant also maybe cannot fill up

Usually must eat finasteride to stop and recover abit plus hair transplant for maximum restoration early.

Otherwise gg

Not really, pictures of him when he started Amazon still had some hair, and before that he was already earning big bucks as vice president of D E Shaw and could well afford to splurge on his hair.

Mr Anonymous

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really, pictures of him when he started Amazon still had some hair, and before that he was already earning big bucks as vice president of D E Shaw and could well afford to splurge on his hair.

Yes but he didn't.

So he was late.

Probably he didn't care

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Follica Announces Positive Topline Data from Clinical Study in Male Androgenetic Alopecia

December 19, 2019
Source: https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...nnounces-Positive-Topline-Data-Clinical-Study

Follica
just announced positive topline data from its latest clinical study for androgenetic alopecia. There was a significant 44% improvement over baseline in visible (non-vellus) hair count totals after 3 months of treatment. The final Phase 3 study is expected to commence in the first half of 2020.

~~~~~~~

By 2020, should be able to see a new product for hair loss. :s12:

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to say that I have fully recovered from my hair loss issue about a year ago when I had major shedding and burning, itching scalp.

Allergy related and hair has grown back and thickened up.

Always go see a derm. Don’t self diagnose.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.