Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it cafe 2000 @ M Hotel? I tried the dinner buffet, it was very bad. Would avoid cafe 2000 at all cost now

The last trip I was choosing between Food Capital and Cafe 2000.
Eventually I go for the Weekend Lunch Food Capital.
What is the bad on Cafe 2000?

sharpsnapper

Reaction score
Colony although expensive , i think is one of the best buffet out there =:p

can indulge once in a long while or for special occasions.

The King crab, oysters, foie gras, lobsters, prime rib, etc - all solid. Besides the price, i doubt you can find much fault in their food quality.

Mike chan review.

https://youtu.be/Ufye3xSjcqM

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good dim sum buffet ?

I would suggest

61791319_2284372378344772_8754307178011033600_o.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes the Dim Sum buffet of Swatow Seafood increase a few months back.

This is the one in Toa Payoh? Tried a long time ago, its push cart style, so you basically just take whatever they have available? its not ala carte order where you can order watever you want.

marinated meats are good. the grills are smokeless so won't stink after the meal. go for lunch if you want to try. only 2 items less (bone-in galbi and prawns) but $30 cheaper.

seoul restaurant at regent hotel not seoul garden :o

Ooops. my bad. Looks good.

Spidie

Reaction score
Went for peony Jade buffet at keppel club yesterday. Food was not bad. But service is slow. Though the whole evening only have 2 tables. One is us. Their Tim sum is good. When we order the food was so slow that we reorder. Then the staff told us we still got many orders never come. Their dim sum is not bad. Inclusive in the buffet. The staff is rude in the sense that he didn't talk properly but just tell us in a very not happy tone that we over ordered.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for peony Jade buffet at keppel club yesterday. Food was not bad. But service is slow. Though the whole evening only have 2 tables. One is us. Their Tim sum is good. When we order the food was so slow that we reorder. Then the staff told us we still got many orders never come. Their dim sum is not bad. Inclusive in the buffet. The staff is rude in the sense that he didn't talk properly but just tell us in a very not happy tone that we over ordered.

I think I went to the Clark Quay one before, many many years back. It is above average but nothing memorable about service, food etc. I only went that once, I guess the price wasn't that cheap for a revisit.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Spidie

Reaction score
4 pay 3 at keppel club. Just location very out of place

kan-kon

Reaction score
I tried to book seats at kiseki orchard, for christmas lunch, cannot get..

Any recommendation for similar price and buffet type?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.