iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
U don’t find it slippery..???

Actually talking about plastic PSAJ being slippery, I find that the Apple leather case is very slippery too imo. Who else feels the same?

Is that the reason why I haven’t put on and use it outside yet lol. Only fitted at home and thereafter took it off.

Spongebob79

Reaction score
Yes, both Apple silicone and leather case is slippery. I returned both after trying them out. Now I using kungfu grip.

Actually talking about plastic PSAJ being slippery, I find that the Apple leather case is very slippery too imo. Who else feels the same?

Is that the reason why I haven’t put on and use it outside yet lol. Only fitted at home and thereafter took it off.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Psaj matte not that slippery.
Apple leather is.
GWW not slippery

sigurros

Reaction score
Think you meant flolab?

Haha. Yes. You are right.

When come the case for the Pro Max, have tried multiple cases, like the GWW, apple own leather case as well as Caudabe liquid and various spigens.

The one i always goes back to is the Caudabe Veil (Forest Green) as i'm always careful with my phone.

I need one that's thin and the Veil protects from stratches (not drops) and the back is roughen so the grip is good.

Last edited:

lilrex21

Reaction score
has any one tried using the spigen quartz hybrid? will the back glass crack easily once dropped? or should i go for the ultra hybrid instead.. more keen on just a simple clear case.

any non-full screen screen protectors to recommend?

thanks!

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Yes. You are right.

When come the case for the Pro Max, have tried multiple cases, like the GWW, apple own leather case as well as Caudabe liquid and various spigens.

The one i always goes back to is the Caudabe Veil (Forest Green) as i'm always careful with my phone.

I need one that's thin and the Veil protects from stratches (not drops) and the back is roughen so the grip is good.

Veil is nice to feel

I tot the grip on rubber PSAJ is good tho :o

Eidekos

Reaction score
gww barrenia same apple leather slippery. but pinkie just nice feeling as it covers the bottom part. Lol

I have both psaj clear and matt. not slippery esp the matt one.

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does PSAJ japan version packaging still include a free screen protector like it used to be? Or now only includes case and cloth

iichigoz

Reaction score
Just received the Caudabe synthesis case and I don’t really like it. Still prefer the Apple leather case. Just concern that the btm is not covered. Might try gww or the psaj clear.

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I think the black leather case is slippery, but not the green. Realized the texture on the midnight green is a little rougher.

Caudabe Synthesis on the other hand if you have dry hands and smaller hands, might find it a bit slippery especially on the back of the cover .

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received the Caudabe synthesis case and I don’t really like it. Still prefer the Apple leather case. Just concern that the btm is not covered. Might try gww or the psaj clear.

Same.. a pity I waited for awhile for direct shipment but Apple leather case is still my favorite.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.