Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

kenvup

Reaction score
looks fun, hope the game has holding power :s13:

i seen cheap knockoffs on shopee, if they function the same, worth a look?

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-a...eplay-length-how-the-ring-con-works-and-more/

Read the answers below as translated by NintendoSoup:

Q1. Is the Ring-Con durable?

A1. The Ring-Con is light yet strong thanks to the use of fiber-glass reinforced plastics in its spring. This same material is also used for aircraft and ships. Many endurance tests were conducted to test the durability of this material.

Q2. How does the Ring-Con and Leg Band detect my movements?

A2. The Ring-Con and the Joy-Con sensors register your movements into values that could be perceived by the software on Nintendo Switch. There’s a high precision sensor called the “Strength Sensor” in the Ring-Con that could detect the strength of the force pulling it, and the Joy-Con’s accelerometer and gyroscope are capable of reading your movements.

Q3. How is my heart beat measured?

A3. Your heart beat is measured through the Joy-Con’s IR Camera, which uses infrared light to measure the amount of hemoglobin in your blood. This is possible because hemoglobin could reflect infrared light back to the Joy-Con.

Q4. What kind of workouts can I try out in the game?

A4. There are over 60 different types of workouts created for this game in both Adventure Mode and Mini Game mode. The creation of these workouts were supervised by personal trainer Kaoru Matsui and yoga instructor Mika Saiki.

Q5. Can I enjoy this game even if I don’t really exercise?

A5. You can adjust the intensity of the workouts depending on your lifestyle. There are 30 different intensity levels to choose from, and depending on the level, the required amount of force to pull the Ring-Con and the difficulty of the game will be adjusted accordingly.

Q6. How long can I play this game for?

A6. There’s enough content to play this game for 3 months if you play it for at least 30 minutes a day. There are over 20 worlds and over 250 courses and various modes to enjoy even after you beat Adventure mode.

zensushi

Reaction score
should i buy~? :s31:

Sounds dodgy...but I'd still buy it since it's on Amazon... :s22:

If only I don't already have 4 copies of the game... :o :s13:

10FuC5E.jpg

zensushi

Reaction score
My game has arrived! :s12: :s12:

Wondering if I should pop in the cartridge into the Switch console already...have a feeling I won't get back to Pokemon Sword & Shield if I do! :s22: :s13:

UUFnbp2.jpg

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
My game has arrived! :s12: :s12:

Wondering if I should pop in the cartridge into the Switch console already...have a feeling I won't get back to Pokemon Sword & Shield if I do! :s22: :s13:

UUFnbp2.jpg

Pop in to claim coins and download DLC. Delete DLC and put card back into case :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword and Shield has been calling out to me for some time, but still reluctant to buy. My first game is Let’s go Eevee in which I took a while to get to the final stage, although I haven’t beaten the last trainer but have not been playing for quite some time already.

Now rocking Asphalt 9 Legends! :D

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Sounds dodgy...but I'd still buy it since it's on Amazon... :s22:

If only I don't already have 4 copies of the game... :o :s13:

10FuC5E.jpg

Since this is on Amazon.sg, I am curious and dun mind to spend 67 just to see if this is the real deal. ETA 31 Dec to 4 Jan. Shall see.

Last edited:

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword and Shield has been calling out to me for some time, but still reluctant to buy. My first game is Let’s go Eevee in which I took a while to get to the final stage, although I haven’t beaten the last trainer but have not been playing for quite some time already.

Now rocking Asphalt 9 Legends! :D

Asphalt 9 got micro transactions? If don't pay anything is it possible or enjoyable to play?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asphalt 9 got micro transactions? If don't pay anything is it possible or enjoyable to play?

Yes you can but you might be crawling through the game as you need to get credits/coins for upgrades. I only buy those when there are discounts.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
My order page shows it is preparing for shipment. If indeed it is fake, then seller shld not be able to ship out and fulfill the estimated delivery (mine is 31 dec to 4 jan, 9pm). At this point, u can either cancel the order or do so through the CS. If seller was able to ship out and the item received is not what u ordered, can inform the CS accordingly. Either way, buyer's interest is quite safe.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.