urgent! where to find brown leather jacket?

ZarakiKPC

Reaction score
i'm leaving for korea next friday, temperature will not be too cold but i doubt my old wool jacket will work at night. will be working on weekday so i will need to get myself a leather jacket ( brown cause i like the colour haha...) tmrw or sunday! any suggestions on where? btw, i mean leather-look alike. budget 100+ only. haha. please hwz, lend me your power!! tyvm =) :s13::s13:

P.S something like this...
k20004-mens-leather-jacket-clothing-sz-xl-us-l-brown-17363.jpg

Last edited:

ZarakiKPC

Reaction score
woah, seriously? i never knew mustafa got such thing one haha...thanks!! anyone else??:s13::s13:

zoro_justice

Reaction score
Hi There is a shop in Peninsula plaza at #02-45 which specialized
in Leather Jacket. maybe you can check it over there.

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if its for the cold,u meed a jacket with a lining inside to keep you warmth.The faux leather ones wont help much.I tried and i nearly died.Hot means get more hot.Cold means gdt more cold.I ended up using those adidas jackets with helped alot.Part of their winter wear series.

mrashford86

Reaction score
Yah - better to thin leather cos SG so
Hot. Then if u Ho Overseas u can layer it - just get a bit bigger size so u can layer

zoro_justice

Reaction score
Hi if looking for 100% genuine leather jacket leather products can Google for Ashitagaaru leather shop in singapore. they have all the type of leather jackets you need to find.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.