Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread VI

suuhhc

Reaction score
Is Ch 8 having problem now? No image but got sound, rest of the channels are all working fine.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is Ch 8 having problem now? No image but got sound, rest of the channels are all working fine.

They seem to have done some update of the channel. Ticker message on the channel seems to say to switch to another channel and change back if u encounter blank image.

If cannot, then try to retune ch8.

suuhhc

Reaction score
They seem to have done some update of the channel. Ticker message on the channel seems to say to switch to another channel and change back if u encounter blank image.

If cannot, then try to retune ch8.

Thanks for your reply. Already tried switching different channels earlier on without any result, will ask my parents try again later see how. Hope no need to retune, my parents & many old folks surely will have problem doing that.

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My channel 8 is pitch black, cannot see anything except the white subtitles and hear the sounds. What's wrong?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's still no images on channel 8 for mine.

Try to retune the channel and all other MediaCorp channels. Recently they made the stereo audio channel default and shifted the 5.1 channel to the third audio channel.

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try to retune the channel and all other MediaCorp channels. Recently they made the stereo audio channel default and shifted the 5.1 channel to the third audio channel.
It worked! Tks. :)

karlgantry

Reaction score
The Sony Master Series A9G OLED TV ($3,499) is the best smart 4K TV that Sony offers. With an excellent OLED picture, an inspiring sound-from-display audio system and a refined design that extends from the TV cabinet to the remote control, this is one of the best consumer products on the market.

[Mubiq]

Reaction score
Hi peeps I have been setting the Hyundai hd 360 digital box to my TV but no sound was detected.

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has this problem? Watch halfway will ask u press any button within 2 min to continue watching. If didn't press then the Draco box will switch off by itself.

suuhhc

Reaction score
Anyone has this problem? Watch halfway will ask u press any button within 2 min to continue watching. If didn't press then the Draco box will switch off by itself.

Press menu & go to Other setting then select Off for Auto Standby

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.