iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who got to try this ah? InstaNatural, Vitamin C Serum, Anti-Aging, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

vitamin c serum just DIY can already, very cheap...

but suggest u to try vitamin b3 serum, also very cheap...
add niacinamide powder with water in spray bottle can liao...
start from 5%...

dauntlessbird

Reaction score
but he is an old dog.. so get ubiquinol

CoQ10 now 20% off promo.
I am buying
Try see ubuquinol also enjoy the same promo nor not.

Edit:
My bad, dunno why I see CoQ10
Actually its Curcumin on offer
sorry

Last edited:

dauntlessbird

Reaction score

pawn_king

Reaction score
10% off with NEWYEAR10 plus 9% rebate on shopback

sidenote, anyone knows why I can't get additional discounts with buddy reference (e.g. GETXXX). only shows item discount + promocode

iherb.jpg

dauntlessbird

Reaction score
I took it for a month, didn’t feel any difference.

I know what you mean.

Its always hard to tell if you actually feel an improvement when there is actually some improvement because that improvement is so incremental & subtle.

One way to test it is to stop the supplement suddenly & see whether you notice a change for the worse. What do you expect from taking spirulina? I dont know how does this supplement help but if you notice a lack of a particular wellbeing, then you know its working. You can try with other supplements you know that its working for you.

you can try this with other so called improvements or tweaks.
Eg, for those those hifi audiophile enthusiasts, usually you try to discern a sound improvement when I try out a new gadget which is difficult. But the ment I remove the tweak, the difference is obvious. Hence then you can decide if the tweak actually works for you

dauntlessbird

Reaction score
10% off with NEWYEAR10 plus 9% rebate on shopback

sidenote, anyone knows why I can't get additional discounts with buddy reference (e.g. GETXXX). only shows item discount + promocode

iherb.jpg

I never seem to get my shopback rebates after several purchase.
However, I do get them for aliexpress though.
I should write to shopback & enquire!

As for the buddy reference, I refer to https://secure.iherb.com/rewards/overview

So yeah, it seems you do get your rewards when you use them:
Share and save even more: receive 10% in discounts and Rewards credit for you and your friends every time you share iHerb Exclusive brands. That's a total of 20% Rewards credit and discount to share with both new and existing customers.

So happy shopping pawn_king!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.