Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha sure.. if u r me get explorer 2 polar 11.6k or sea dweller red $17.5k? Gg to buy either one tomorrow still very undecided. Both look good.. except I don’t quite like why explorer 2 got 720 sgd premium where recently don’t need pay premium.

if im i will probably go for the white polar. i like the sd43 also. really depends on u one. if u buy white polar already will still look at sd43 then i suggest u take the sd43.

but i dont really like to pay so much premium one so if die die really want then will look for those slightly older, maybe those 2012-2014 for white polar.

Last edited:

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
Ask from fb or carousell will unlikely get good price?

Buy from a reputable seller with shop front and get it authenticated if it's not an AD. I am against buying from unknown Carousell seller. If you need to buy from Carousell, meet at RSC (Rolex Service Centre) to have it authenticated.
The AAA replica Rolex looks and feel 99% like the real one. Even AD need to open up to check the movement for verification.
If you've been to RWI (Replica Watch Info), you will be shocked to know how real the replica looks like.

Don't take the risk. It's your hard earned money! Don't get scammed! ;)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy from a reputable seller with shop front and get it authenticated if it's not an AD. I am against buying from unknown Carousell seller. If you need to buy from Carousell, meet at RSC (Rolex Service Centre) to have it authenticated.
The AAA replica Rolex looks and feel 99% like the real one. Even AD need to open up to check the movement for verification.
If you've been to RWI (Replica Watch Info), you will be shocked to know how real the replica looks like.

True, the noob factory SA3135 or 4130 movement can now be easily swap with gen parts. Best to "buy" the seller.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score

I tot RSC don't do authentication liao?

myzzy1

Reaction score
Looking to buy a couple watches.. what should i expect to pay?

Submariner Date
Datejust 41 Jubilee
Batgirl Jubilee

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score
Maybe. I long time never go RSC there liao. But best is to get it authenticated if one is buying from some unknown seller. I think JW or Top Hour can still do the authentication.

I srsly need to get my carousell bought sub a check.....it's been running -4 / 5 seconds daily...........but need to peel the back sticker off makes my heart ache.........:(

FabianoBR

Reaction score
Hello all! Any thoughts on Rolex Hulk? I am considering getting one Second handed but not sure if now is the right time as the price is sky high.

Thank you all and happy new year !

ahjunlah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zJoaSxXl.jpg

This is very good price right?

Pre-owned. Dated 2008.
M Serial
Chapter ring.

Last edited:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Yatchmaster 116622, i realised there is two model one with blue hand grey dial, one with red hand blue dial. Is there any diff in years or just the color diff?

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I srsly need to get my carousell bought sub a check.....it's been running -4 / 5 seconds daily...........but need to peel the back sticker off makes my heart ache.........:(

lychee no more sign on police liao... now is do what???

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Any thoughts on Rolex Hulk? I am considering getting one Second handed but not sure if now is the right time as the price is sky high.

Thank you all and happy new year !

Cash Convertor got 1 hulk previously?

Asking $16k for Hulk but can neg la. (not sure if it is full set or watch only)

Actually good place to shop for Rolexes, but don't be put off by their asking price. They can put $6XXX, but tell them the pricing YOU want to pay $4XXX and they might sell it too you.

u80fKH7l.jpg

rOqQbXwl.jpg

24585360.jpg

Last edited:

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, just colour diff. It’s all 126622 now btw. Rolex released 126622 and up the price so don go pay 126622 price for 116622.

For Yatchmaster 116622, i realised there is two model one with blue hand grey dial, one with red hand blue dial. Is there any diff in years or just the color diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.