A50 and A30

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
i have A30s.
A30s has 3 cameras so A30 casing doesnt fit.
but A50 casing will fit A30s, which is what i bought. they are same size with 3 cameras.

k2rxH3m.jpg
How is A30s? Did it perform up to expectations? I like everything about it except the size, way too big!

kiama

Master Member
Reaction score
How is A30s? Did it perform up to expectations? I like everything about it except the size, way too big!

I upgraded from a Galaxy J7Pro, comparing these 2 the A30S battery depletes fast. use for 5min can drain 1-2% power.

Last edited:

ApexMan

Reaction score
how is A70 battery life like? slight better than A30s and S10?

Much better battery life
Biggiee batt
Super amoled so u can save more battery by using darker wallpaper or apps which got dark mode

And irs amoled display is damn bright I even go tone down the brightness so it's helps me to save battery too

Much smooth on work needs multiple task and decent gaming

But add bit more u can go for huawei 5t got a flagship chip so gaming so much smooth vs a70
But hauwei 5t fall short on battery and screen much smaller

dualiap

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone bought A50S from Msia? Can NFC work? Any other issues? Can use in SG? Looks like SG not going to sell.

I bought A50S from univercell in little india. Malaysian set. Can use in SG. You can use Google Pay, Samsung Pay in SG. Only problem is the Samsung Pay reward points u cannot redeem anything in SG. But its not a problem to me

Milo Van

Reaction score
Much better battery life
Biggiee batt
Super amoled so u can save more battery by using darker wallpaper or apps which got dark mode

And irs amoled display is damn bright I even go tone down the brightness so it's helps me to save battery too

Much smooth on work needs multiple task and decent gaming

But add bit more u can go for huawei 5t got a flagship chip so gaming so much smooth vs a70
But hauwei 5t fall short on battery and screen much smaller
Sounds awesome! Not really into gaming so A70 should be enough for me. Batt life more critical haha.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has this problem with the A50 - the fingerprint location indicator doesn't appear on the lock screen or AOD intermittently? I updated the phone to the latest firmware...

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score
a50s going for around 360 export, any issues with using it for samsung pay here in sg?

a30s seems to be a downgrade with the lower resolution screen.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A10 will have new os in June-members app

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

BTSonic

Reaction score
Anyone has used Samsung A30s with Singtel Dash for mrt rides? I have enabled NFC and Visa Paywave, i have also selected Singtel Dash as the payment service, but when i tap my phone at the gantry, the phone does not react. If i use another phone with NFC, it works.

Anyone encounter this issue with Samsung A30s? Thanks.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought A50S from univercell in little india. Malaysian set. Can use in SG. You can use Google Pay, Samsung Pay in SG. Only problem is the Samsung Pay reward points u cannot redeem anything in SG. But its not a problem to me

Was the set sealed when you bought it ?

Garlics

Reaction score
A30s lower resolution but comes with On-Screen fingerprint and NFC for Samsung Pay.

I bought A30s and happily using it to pay for almost all of my offline purchases :D

May I know whether your A30s is a Singapore set?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.