[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

dagobah

Reaction score
Just went to rebuy a copy of Witcher after watching the series.

I'm up to episode 4, the show is actually very good. Started with Witcher 1 last year, now in the middle of Assassins of Kings, next year targets Witcher 3 GOTY edition.

Next year will be a great gaming year for me with all the PS4 backlogs and anticipate releases.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I'm up to episode 4, the show is actually very good. Started with Witcher 1 last year, now in the middle of Assassins of Kings, next year targets Witcher 3 GOTY edition.

Next year will be a great gaming year for me with all the PS4 backlogs and anticipate releases.

I have never played any of Witcher games. I only have Witcher 3 which I also haven't played yet. So the show is covering from Witcher 1 and on?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Hi guys, can I check if there is ever a promo for PS Plus (1 yr subscription) ?

Yes there is. Either the "12+3" (Buy 12 mths get 3 mths free) or 20% discount off 12 months. (recent) You may check out the "Game Deals" thread. CNY coming soon so there should be a promo.

joeidle1

Reaction score
Yes there is. Either the "12+3" (Buy 12 mths get 3 mths free) or 20% discount off 12 months. (recent) You may check out the "Game Deals" thread. CNY coming soon so there should be a promo.

Thanks! Will wait for the promo and get it!

dagobah

Reaction score
I have never played any of Witcher games. I only have Witcher 3 which I also haven't played yet. So the show is covering from Witcher 1 and on?

AFAIK, the games are loosely based on the book series and happened AFTER the books(sequel) but are never considered canon.

The netflix series are mainly based on the books with some influences from the games.

Also to help new viewers, the plots of the netflix series are told in a multi-timelines fashion ala Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, the games are loosely based on the book series and happened AFTER the books(sequel) but are never considered canon.

The netflix series are mainly based on the books with some influences from the games.

Also to help new viewers, the plots of the netflix series are told in a multi-timelines fashion ala Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk.

I play the games only.

So when I see the yen and triss on netflix.

Simply can't fap.. Heaven and hell difference

Eva green would be a better choice for yen.

dagobah

Reaction score

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yennefer(Anya Chalotra) is actually beautiful, Triss No.
I never really drawn to Triss in the games. I went for Shani instead in the first game.:D

sorry.. she simply can't potray the yen i know..

Triss is kinda cute/submissive in a way

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yennefer(Anya Chalotra) is actually beautiful, Triss No.
I never really drawn to Triss in the games. I went for Shani instead in the first game.:D

somehow i feel anya is too young for yennefer. she should be at least 30 years old. henry cavill is perfect for geralt. also fringilla become black in netflix series.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
somehow i feel anya is too young for yennefer. she should be at least 30 years old. henry cavill is perfect for geralt. also fringilla become black in netflix series.

must have some black characters even though originally its not.

symbiote28

Reaction score
Can dlcs from US store be played using SG PS+? I just bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the upgrade DLC which is the Celebration upgrade in the US store. Once it downloads, i logged out and login to my main SG PSN account to play but strangely, on the main menu, there's a option to buy the upgrade which i already bought in the US store.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Can dlcs from US store be played using SG PS+? I just bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the upgrade DLC which is the Celebration upgrade in the US store. Once it downloads, i logged out and login to my main SG PSN account to play but strangely, on the main menu, there's a option to buy the upgrade which i already bought in the US store.

Can. I bought Shovel Knight on the US Store and played the DLC on my SG account.

For your case, is it because that you are still downloading the game in-progress? When downloads + installation are fully completed, maybe check again?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
good luck guys, soon we will have tax on ps4 digital games

Taking some upcoming digital game POs/PS+ signup as reference,

FFVII Remake - $74.90 x 1.07 = $80.14
Nioh 2 (Deluxe Edition) - $108.90 x 1.07 = $116.52
RE3 Remake - $82.50 x 1.07 = $88.27
PS+ Subscription (12mths) - $53.90 x 1.07 = $57.67

And if the rate changes in the near future............

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can. I bought Shovel Knight on the US Store and played the DLC on my SG account.

For your case, is it because that you are still downloading the game in-progress? When downloads + installation are fully completed, maybe check again?
Not all. Better get dlc from the original game stores.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ps plus is only for online play. if your sw game is from sg asia then your dlcs have to be bought from sg psn store otherwise they don't work. only some games can work.

they should work if both your sw game and dlcs are from us store. can try to delete and reinstall both game and dlcs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.