Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the fine details... At 399 also cheap... But my last TV also 49 inch so I want some upgrade...

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price of $399 is very attractive. Not surprised at all that it is selling well.

okAnO1

Reaction score
Ya. indeed very good price. Actually I'm looking for a below 50" TV. Do they carry P6 or P65 series?

ckkoh1

Reaction score
Was just at Giant Sembawang. They have at least 10 55p8m on stock. Nobody touch yet. However the display set quite horrible, it put me off getting it. Not sure whether is the set got problem or what. For a 4K panel it was quite 'blurry' color also quite poor.

Say no use, you all go there and see then you'll understand what I mean. The real hotcake seller is the 49incher @399

P.S Giant sembawang offer same day delivery if you order before noon 12pm

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Was just at Giant Sembawang. They have at least 10 55p8m on stock. Nobody touch yet. However the display set quite horrible, it put me off getting it. Not sure whether is the set got problem or what. For a 4K panel it was quite 'blurry' color also quite poor.

Say no use, you all go there and see then you'll understand what I mean. The real hotcake seller is the 49incher @399

are your referring to sembawang shopping centre the giant?

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think the source is no good, that's why burry...

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received my TV, however unable to find digital channels. I tried scanning, no channels?

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Low floor, I used the antenna from the digital box. Should be passive as no power to the antenna. Which kind of antenna you guys using?

Active antenna?

Last edited:

mankind66

Reaction score
1WNGOrw.jpg

I bought this antenna. All local channels at 100% reception. Also received Malaysia channels.
My antenna is stick to the window

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No idea, saw all the Malaysia common channels like tv1, tv3, tv8, 7. Never looked for sports channels among them as i am using apps to watch.

Also depend on user's location. My location cant get msian/indo channels even with powered antenna and manual search :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.