iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

DQUEK123

Reaction score
81531294_10221865363122868_6120225734196723712_n.jpg

DQUEK123

Reaction score
The pitaka case looks sleeeek.

Sidenote, got a UAG black pathfinder for 11PM to let go. anybody int can pm me

Yes very thin case and grippy material aramid fiber. Sorry for the lousy photo. Was using my son Hp, later I take a better view and post here.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Congrats on ur pitaka. Very nice.

My ugreen braided USB c to lightning cable from Lazada came in today. Totally worth it. 0.25m in length. Good for powerbank.

mt4JLgK.jpg

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slightly carrot for faster delivery =:p

How much did u pay for shipping from China to Singapore?

shipping from ugreen to my forwarder’s warehouse was 1 day since both ugreen and the warehouse were located in shenzhen.

total shipping price was $5 for one kg of stuff. shipping from warehouse to my address took about 1 week. the price markup on lazada itself is already more than $5. still need to top up more for shipping. :eek:

Last edited:

Jescowalker

Reaction score
used before and gave up after a week. too heavy and bulky and buttons are hard to press.

sian hand itchy want to try new case.
tried Mous 3.0 Carbon fibre, Dbrand grip, PSAJ, Apple leather case and Nomad Active Rugged. already returned my Apple leather case and sold Active rugged cause don’t think leather suit me. anyone got any case to recommend ?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried Mous 3.0 Carbon fibre, Dbrand grip, PSAJ, Apple leather case and Nomad Active Rugged. already returned my Apple leather case and sold Active rugged cause don’t think leather suit me. anyone got any case to recommend ?

X-Doria Defense Shield or Otterbox

kingcarlos

Reaction score

had mous limitless 2 aramid for iphone x, very slippery. think the leather version is better

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.