Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of vintages watch but not sure the value..

wait for the sexpert.

u bought the sd43 and u dont like it? u didnt try beforehand? always no obligations viewing first one mah try try see like it anot.

kaixin18

Reaction score
Got a lot of fakes at cash converter lei. Be careful.

Got slight chance. But usually OK.
As long the rubber sealing is OK

thx boss!

Wah if pay premium, still need pay authentication and open case back then kanna scratch and risk water resistance really not worth sia. :s22:

why would water resistance be affected if its being closed back tight?

at least that guy posts pictures here. he bothered to whip out his phone and take pictures and posted them here. what about you? what did you do to contribute?

myzzy1

Reaction score
bought a batgirl. should i get it authenticated? If yes any advice where?

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait for the sexpert.

u bought the sd43 and u dont like it? u didnt try beforehand? always no obligations viewing first one mah try try see like it anot.

I think is only the thickness I don’t like if not the front actually look very good sized for my wrist.. I think the thickness is trade mark of sea dweller ba.. u know is it necessary to buy rx8 to protect the watch?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think is only the thickness I don’t like if not the front actually look very good sized for my wrist.. I think the thickness is trade mark of sea dweller ba.. u know is it necessary to buy rx8 to protect the watch?

that one is personal preferences already. for me personally I won't do the rx8. watches is meant to be worn and if u really meant to wear your rollie then it can be worn for really many many yrs, so just wear it. scratches is part and parcel. 10yrs down the road u can consider to polish if u want.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all rolex reflected new prices liao.

sub nd - 10.6k now
sub date - $12,010
explorer 2 - $11,150
dj41 blue jubliee - $13,270

huat ah. :s13:

sbv7230

Reaction score
all rolex reflected new prices liao.

sub nd - 10.6k now
sub date - $12,010
explorer 2 - $11,150
dj41 blue jubliee - $13,270

huat ah. :s13:

Wah.. DJ41 Jub increased so much huh?
Really pity the buyers🙏🏻😓

soilwork

Reaction score
Wah

Daytona 17,640
Blnr 12,980

These are new price? Any idea the price before increase? Don’t know if the grey will adjust price

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex will adjust price every year? Anyway even they adjust the price also can’t get the watch.. for grey.. I can tell u almost everyone will jump at the slightest opportunity to increase price. Now the GAP between premium will be maintained at the same percentage but absolute price of the watch will increase..

This is my first new rolex watch. I am looking at the chnr gmt2 as far as I know the premium is abt 3-4K for grey bnib piece?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the irnoy is that when stocks are many, nobody gives a shiat about the gmt2c... when discon then suddenly all interested.

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People say every year adjust but that’s not true. This is the first official increase since 2016. Haha even YM got an increase of $300 after the new model came out at increased price last year. Explorer and OP drop 10 bucks lol.

Rolex will adjust price every year? Anyway even they adjust the price also can’t get the watch.. for grey.. I can tell u almost everyone will jump at the slightest opportunity to increase price. Now the GAP between premium will be maintained at the same percentage but absolute price of the watch will increase..

This is my first new rolex watch. I am looking at the chnr gmt2 as far as I know the premium is abt 3-4K for grey bnib piece?

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the irnoy is that when stocks are many, nobody gives a shiat about the gmt2c... when discon then suddenly all interested.

I have to be frank this is good as it give opportunity for people to flip and speculate.. that is where your watch value also go up...

Previously the explorer 2 is not popular at all, I read the thread that last year u can find it easily in AD and grey is not selling a premium but today?? When I try to get one for personal wear.. the premium is approximate 700sgd.. I went to a few ADs all told me no stocks, no stocks, no stocks.. almost pulled the trigger for the white polar but eventually go for 126600 instead as premium is just alittle over compared to gmt, sub n Daytona. I also ponder between milaguas and yatchmaster1 and yatchmaster2 but I feel among the different line of sports model for rolex... sea dweller is not popular compared to gmt, sub n daytona but the look resemble quite closely to the top selling model like gmt n sub.. so I thought besides getting it for wear.. it is good also to buy as a form of speculation that this will be the next in thing.. well nobody know what will happen .. we all try to make an informed decision that all

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People say every year adjust but that’s not true. This is the first official increase since 2016. Haha even YM got an increase of $300 after the new model came out at increased price last year. Explorer and OP drop 10 bucks lol.
Luckily got price increase.. at least heart wun feel so pain that I am so stupid enough to pay a premium for a Rolex sports haha I waited for 6-7months and putting down name at AD.. not a single one bother to entertain me..

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya price increase liao. Heng, GMT still below $13k and same price for Pepsi and Batgirl.
dESHpzbl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.