Any series like vagabond?

musiclover2112

Reaction score
I just finished the vagabond Korean series on Netflix. Are there any action Korean series like vagabond?

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stranger, Fiery Priest, The K2, Healer
Stranger is aka Secret Forest right? This show kinda boring and more on legal stuff, lots of dialogue and the main agenda is to find out and divulge the big secret. K2 and Healer are a little action packed but still less action than Vagabond (more on lovey dovey romance and the conspiracy). Fiery Priest I didn't watch but I think it is also more to legal/crime side cos of the prosecutor main lead, I don't think it has action.

I heard that the recent Leverage is not bad but I didn't try it cos of my busy schedule.

Actually Korean drama not many as action packed as Vagabond. Mostly are either romance, family, legal, crime theme etc.

An old kdrama City Hunter is good in action plus romance (a bit like Healer and same female lead).

Sent from OPPO CPH1879 using GAGT

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iris 1......................:s12:

If u haven't watched yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.