Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good or not, depends on user and shoe.
Some think this is the best.
Others think it's overkill and too much pigment.

Other brands also have burgundy polish, boot black, meltonian.

Last edited:

suitboy

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the brand Morjas, how are their shoes? Thinking to buy their penny loafers.

RayeAng

Reaction score
Anyone looking for Loafer? I have a few suede Loafer from meermin to let go. 10.5 uk and 11uk~

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody keen in a pair of Carlos Santos wingtips in brown? UK9 worn once only and unfortunately I got the size wrong.

Pics upon request because price is damn good. $250 fast deal.

If anybody’s familiar with their pricing, it’s a bargain.

Hasagi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am UK11.5EE. Tried jalan sriwijaya's Captoe oxfords in store but the last was too slim-fitting for me and the midfoot looked very chunky. Any recommendations for captoe oxfords for people like me? Have been looking at Allen Edmonds' Park Avenue but have no idea where to try them in SG.

Kylozc

Reaction score
How about earnest & collective? I have few pairs of their shoes and find they are quite comfy and lasting. They are an online store but I saw that they are having a pop-up store at Tanjong Pagar centre/Guoco Tower from 13 Jan - 19 Jan 2020, so you are able to try the shoe sizes before buying.

facebook.com/events/829062917546499/

Last edited:

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys anybody has recommendation for welted Chelsea boots. Around 200-300 price range

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
My earnest and collective sole gone in about 4 months of weekday usage. Rotation is a must.

Anyone tried Msia outlet TOMAZ? They got a wide range but im unsure bt quality.

My steptronic also crocodiled in half a year, my obermain 3 months sole become botak.

lilrex21

Reaction score
i’ve tried CNES shoes. wouldn’t recommend. while the shoe seems sturdy enough, the glue job quality is not up to par. money wasted on it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.