Verification for apple education discount

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to even use the educational discount lol. I checkout on apple.com same price leh.

warcraft282

Reaction score
Iti s definitely one to have a little bit more strife in life to get through the tough times

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy online with apple student discount, the possibility of them checking is lower as compared to buying in local Apple store. ;)

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
the check instantly come after we made the purchase?

what if i sign in my apple id to buy and use my niece student pass is that ok?

or need to sign in as her

PetPet

Reaction score
the check instantly come after we made the purchase?

what if i sign in my apple id to buy and use my niece student pass is that ok?

or need to sign in as her
Bills to you.
Ships to her.

It's all good, so long you're able to produce proof when they ask.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
ohh how do they check online ah?

Someone mentioned that Apple will call and request student card etc to prove the eligibility on a random basis.

I have not been called for verifications when I bought their products as a student many years ago but things may changed now.

tractor13

Reaction score
Someone mentioned that Apple will call and request student card etc to prove the eligibility on a random basis.

I have not been called for verifications when I bought their products as a student many years ago but things may changed now.
ohhh waa tough!

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Bills to you.
Ships to her.

It's all good, so long you're able to produce proof when they ask.

Based on the above example, can I check instead of shipping to her, can I collect on her behalf at the Apple Store? I just realised that the shipping date for the iPad Pro is in Nov now. I have a copy of her student ID with me.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on the above example, can I check instead of shipping to her, can I collect on her behalf at the Apple Store? I just realised that the shipping date for the iPad Pro is in Nov now. I have a copy of her student ID with me.

She has to collect in person.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have. bought a couple of times lol.
need photo of the student pass email over for checking & verification.

:o:o

Rainofswords

Suspended
Reaction score
I order online and opted for self delivery at mbs. They didnt ask for verification which I had with me.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
I order online and opted for self delivery at mbs. They didnt ask for verification which I had with me.

Thats nice. I ordered using my nephew student pass online and it is still pending for delivery in early Nov.. Looks like it is going to be a long wait. Hopefully there will be stocks earlier for delivery.

Emmalinzm

Reaction score
I ordered my iPad Air 4 last night with student discount. Opted for self-pick up and have to show proof of my status of a student when collecting I think?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.