ksksksks

Reaction score
DyakAy8.jpg

Moment case for pro max :s12:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats on ur pitaka. Very nice.

My ugreen braided USB c to lightning cable from Lazada came in today. Totally worth it. 0.25m in length. Good for powerbank.

mt4JLgK.jpg

Mine came in today, pairs well with my new Anker

IMG-0902.jpg

IMG-0904.jpg

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry just to ask where I can get this brand

“ TGVIS PURSUIT SERIES CASE “

Saw this store selling 32$ but dun have the Color I wanted. Any help will be appreciated. Hehe

chanbri

Reaction score
My mous scratched my iphone. It's just too tight and edge abit sharp. I often switch case to my Moment filmmaker's case when I need to use my moment lenses. But protection-wise Mous is very good.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
My mous scratched my iphone. It's just too tight and edge abit sharp. I often switch case to my Moment filmmaker's case when I need to use my moment lenses. But protection-wise Mous is very good.

What Color is your iPhone Pro/Max?

iichigoz

Reaction score

Does the moment lens really make a huge difference in image quality and all?

zeblues

Reaction score

Mous is too tight
Limitless 3.0 like scam or what idk. they say will work with wireless charging as magnets wont interfere but in the end it interfere and cannot wireless charge despite using Qi wireless charger

Jescowalker

Reaction score
Mous is too tight
Limitless 3.0 like scam or what idk. they say will work with wireless charging as magnets wont interfere but in the end it interfere and cannot wireless charge despite using Qi wireless charger

When i had my mous 3.0 i can wireless charge no issues. tested with multiple wireless chargers as well

zeblues

Reaction score
When i had my mous 3.0 i can wireless charge no issues. tested with multiple wireless chargers as well

oh then maybe is the wireless charger issue then. Bought the wireless charger from iStudio for my iphone X and was seeing if it works with my 11

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.