NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

NithyaP

Reaction score
EL EPT

Hi,
Would really appreciate if I could tips for the el ept?
What were the past questions for the writing sections. Thanks for the help!

amyyee

Reaction score

Xiaosemoahs

Reaction score
Anyone gotten updates from MOE regarding the offer to start on 10 Feb yet?
My status is still shortlisted and no news since medical 5 weeks ago.

Sharing:
Noted Teaching Info Session by MOE available for those interested to teach:
- Arts and Music teaching 3rd Jan 2020
https://www.form.gov.sg/#!/5ddc9d94cc1ae20012896596
- General Primary teaching 11th Jan 2020
https://www.form.gov.sg/#!/5c0799e4c15ba10017bf1498

Yes amyyee.. Me too. No news since then.. Feels like the longest week ever.

sbetta

Reaction score
No further updates for me too. My feeling of nervousness turned into numbness soon.

Melodious wonderer

Reaction score
have you gone for medical check up?
Now the Jan 2020 application is opened, and MOE has started recruiting the next batch..
while there are still many previous batch's candidates who have cleared interviews with no updates..
how does MOE HR work? anyone can share your experience of receiving status updates/offer after the next batch of application has begun?

sbetta

Reaction score
have you gone for medical check up?
Now the Jan 2020 application is opened, and MOE has started recruiting the next batch..
while there are still many previous batch's candidates who have cleared interviews with no updates..
how does MOE HR work? anyone can share your experience of receiving status updates/offer after the next batch of application has begun?

Nope, I have not undergo medical examination.

fresiie

Reaction score
Anyone had the situation where they were offered BUT they planned a Non MOE holiday vacation already? I haven been offered but I’ve already made travel plans in July. How ah liddat..

rosemance

Reaction score
Yay! I received my offer letter on 2nd Jan afternoon, contract teaching starting on 10th Feb.

I went for the interview on 16th Oct, needn't have to sit for the EPT. Received a 'processing' email on 12th Nov that if due to commence employment on 10th Feb, should receive the offer of appointment by 3rd Jan. Subsequently, I received the email for medical examination on 27th Nov and status on website is still 'shortlisted'. Anyone else in similar situation (waiting for letter of offer after the medical examination) ?

Xiaosemoahs

Reaction score
I received my possible offer of appointment on the 3rd of Jan. Appointment briefing is on the 9th of Jan. Hopefully more good news from the rest too!

werpyworld

Reaction score
ept

hi everyone, i'm new here

would like to ask for the interview, is there a written task to be completed?

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
I feel you :( interviewees after us are starting in Feb even though our interview and status changed timing are similar.. I guess it could be an issue of difference in subjects allocated.

All the best glasssesmissing! Let's update each other if we receive any news in 2020. Go enjoy your 2019 before the year ends :)

Hey earlygreymilktea thanks!:)
I just received medical examination email from MOE :) ! Oct batchies don’t lose hope! Wondering when will I receive letter of offer since Feb intake is over?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.