OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Ok got it...

But base on ur recent database apple purchase still got x 10 or not? Or anyone recently made purchase abd was awarded x 10?

Tia

no harm trying wat...who dont want to make sure they will get x10 rewards..

:s22:

Hi David,

We apologise, but we won't be able to assist you with your query.

As mentioned, the MCC of a merchant can change anytime, as such, we will no longer be able to advise on merchants’ MCC, so as to not provide customers with inaccurate information.

^DG

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

I received my Titanium Credit Card a few years ago.

At that time, the bank promoter or agent who ask me to sign up the Titanium CC said that the annual fees will be waived for life.

I double-checked with her if it is true and she said that it is. The card is "opened" under a special promo code.

And for many years, I did not have to pay any annual fees. I was not even charged for it. But that was until this year.

This year, I was charged the annual fees. I called in and enquired about it. The CSO could not understand the arrangement/promotion that I described above. However, the CSO did waived the annual fees for me.

However, I noticed that now my monthly Titanium CC statement contains a info on how much I need to spend before I qualify for the next annual fee waiver.

So can anyone please verify for me if my Titanium card is still supposed to be Waived-for-life?

Thanks for checking.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

I received my Titanium Credit Card a few years ago.

At that time, the bank promoter or agent who ask me to sign up the Titanium CC said that the annual fees will be waived for life.

I double-checked with her if it is true and she said that it is. The card is "opened" under a special promo code.

And for many years, I did not have to pay any annual fees. I was not even charged for it. But that was until this year.

This year, I was charged the annual fees. I called in and enquired about it. The CSO could not understand the arrangement/promotion that I described above. However, the CSO did waived the annual fees for me.

However, I noticed that now my monthly Titanium CC statement contains a info on how much I need to spend before I qualify for the next annual fee waiver.

So can anyone please verify for me if my Titanium card is still supposed to be Waived-for-life?

Thanks for checking.

Hi there,

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

flyingeagles

Reaction score
Hi

If transactions made using ocbc titanium was not available for 10x ocbc$, we will get 1x even?

Furthermore, just a suggestion, why not add a column to the statement to show what was the mcc at the point of transaction? Easier for us end users to calculate also no need to keep call in ma.

Just a simple tweak to the statement, make all our life easier.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Furthermore, just a suggestion, why not add a column to the statement to show what was the mcc at the point of transaction? Easier for us end users to calculate also no need to keep call in ma.

super agree with this!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi

If transactions made using ocbc titanium was not available for 10x ocbc$, we will get 1x even?

Hi there,

We will share your feedback to the relevant department.

For transactions that does not fall under the eligible MCC or selected merchants as shown on our website, it will be eligible for 1X OCBC$ as long as it doesn't fall under the type of transactions reflected in Clause 3(vii) and (viii) of the Terms & Conditions: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/titrew-terms-and-conditions-1-oct-2019.pdf.

^DG

flyingeagles

Reaction score
Suddenly received 50 cash rebate, not sure what is it? I didn't shop at Best denki

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OCBC Titanium featured on moneysmart :o:o
but i got no one to bto with :(

7 Best Credit Cards in Singapore 2020 – MoneySmart Writers Pick Our Favourites

https://blog.moneysmart.sg/credit-cards/best-credit-card-singapore/

Best credit card for new home owners: OCBC Titanium Card

Do you already have an entire Google Drive filled with pictures of minimalist homes? Have you already made a wishlist of every. single. item you’re planning to get from IKEA?

In other words, are you counting down the days to your BTO key collection day?

Then you should probably arm yourself with a credit card especially for this wallet-busting (but oh so exciting) major event in your life. Because, apart from the renovation, you’re probably also going to be spending a lot of money on Taobao, Lazada and at IKEA.

The OCBC Titanium rewards card was practically made for this purpose, as it explicitly awards 10X rewards points (equivalent to 4 miles per $1) spent on merchants like:
  • Lazada
  • Qoo10
  • Shopee
  • Taobao
  • EZBuy
  • Amazon
  • IKEA
  • Courts
  • Mustafa Centre

Plus the following retailer categories: department stores, fashion, kidswear, and electronics stores.

So yeah, if you’re going to be spending loads of money on furniture, homeware and electronics, and even baby stuff, I can’t think of a better credit card to use.

Additionally, there’s no monthly cap on your points, just an annual cap of 120,000 OCBC$. That’s good for up to $12,000 of spending and you won’t have to worry about spreading it out.

lowveld

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Could I just confirm that 10x OCBC$ for any and all purchases from the following merchants under your website would be awarded even if the products do not relate to items which fall under the whitelisted MCCs?

Alibaba Daigou Mustafa Centre
AliExpress Ezbuy Qoo10
Amazon IKEA Shopee
Courts Lazada Taobao

Many thanks!

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When does the annual 120k points cap restart? In Jan every year or based on the month my card was approved?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Could I just confirm that 10x OCBC$ for any and all purchases from the following merchants under your website would be awarded even if the products do not relate to items which fall under the whitelisted MCCs?

Alibaba Daigou Mustafa Centre
AliExpress Ezbuy Qoo10
Amazon IKEA Shopee
Courts Lazada Taobao

Many thanks!

Hi lowveld,

All transactions made with the merchants mentioned will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
When does the annual 120k points cap restart? In Jan every year or based on the month my card was approved?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Base on your card issued month.

Hi ashethen,

The reset will be based on your card account opening date.

For example, your card's opening date is in April 2019.
On 1 April 2020, the OCBC$ count will be reset.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.