Vietnam

Reaction score
In D1 hcmc.
What special? No special.. just the usual...
Wash hair, wash face, dig ears then have body massage (Zhi ya type)...

If you asking about something else then sorry... Please go to bike forum :)

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Wanna ask something about dig ear. The tools they use is clean or not? I'm afraid some of these shops use tools are not properly steralized and later end up infection of ear.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Wanna ask something about dig ear. The tools they use is clean or not? I'm afraid some of these shops use tools are not properly sterilized and later end up infection of ear.

Since you have your doubts, don't ask and don't try. Else bring your own Dettol.

Converged

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna ask something about dig ear. The tools they use is clean or not? I'm afraid some of these shops use tools are not properly steralized and later end up infection of ear.

Why u scared other ppl penetrate your cavity when u are there to penetrate the viet girls' cavities😉

Posted from PCWX using kkj

Junken

Reaction score

very simple, just don't go to those shady shops. if shop have steady flow of customers, you're more assured that they use proper tools mah.

Junken

Reaction score
on a side note, people going to a developing country like vietnam, if scared this scared that, better don't go sua. otherwise eat fast food can liao, especially if you're on a work trip.

really don't like people who go into a restaurant/eatery, ask many questions like "what is this?" or "is it clean?" or some even lagi jialat ask the source of the meat.

just my 2 cents..

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had this for dinner and though it stinks real bad but tasty with the food.

yFh0wnal.jpg

BcYdv1ql.jpg

QCX1Kj5l.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Junken

Reaction score

yFh0wnal.jpg

BcYdv1ql.jpg

QCX1Kj5l.jpg

it's called "bún dậu mắm tôm"

basically some fermented prawn paste... if i'm not wrong, it's similar to our 虾酱 lor

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

QCX1Kj5l.jpg

song dahs! very stanky and definitely an acquired taste so even some locals cannot stand it. but i have grown to like it :)

Pizza 4Ps had a limited time special bun dau mam tom pizza late last year which was fantastic, dont know if its still available

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
planning to go vietnam this year. it will be be my first time there.

dunno where to start researching, so any recommendation to get me started? like which city to visit, when to visit, what to be careful of and what are the must-try?

we look forward to things like local delicacies, sceneries and local markets

NOT so much into upscale shopping malls, museums, temples

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You plannkng to go which city?
Hanoi? Danang? Ho chi Minh?

How many days?
You wanna backpack or stay normal hotels?

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
You plannkng to go which city?
Hanoi? Danang? Ho chi Minh?

How many days?
You wanna backpack or stay normal hotels?

was hoping for recommendation on the city.:o

Maybe for 7 days and normal hotels.

Junken

Reaction score
Its worst than our 虾酱....

the taste still quite acceptable to me...

in fact some fish sauce taste even worse. just yesterday i at home, had a bit of fish sauce drip on table, after that use cloth wipe already the whole table smell like fish sauce. sibeh gao lat.

Junken

Reaction score
I had this during my trip.

Quite a unique experience and it was my first time having Dill. Worth to try once and the restaurant had a fair mix of foreigners and locals.

it's not cheap though... haha

but the fish they use is really quite good. nice to go with beer on a cold day.

Junken

Reaction score
planning to go vietnam this year. it will be be my first time there.

dunno where to start researching, so any recommendation to get me started? like which city to visit, when to visit, what to be careful of and what are the must-try?

we look forward to things like local delicacies, sceneries and local markets

NOT so much into upscale shopping malls, museums, temples

If u like cities, can start with HCM, but you probably just need 3 days or 5 days at most for a very relaxed schedule. Unless you adventurous enough to spice it up by going nearby cities such as Vung Tau (3 hours) or Da Lat (6-8 hours). Vung Tau is more like beach kind, Da Lat is more like Malaysia's Cameron Highlands.

If you fond of cultural or historical stuff, you can choose to go Hanoi and mix it up with some hiking adventure at Sapa.

Danang, Hoi An, Hue combo is a good mix i guess, I can't say much cos I haven't been there myself. So I think for that many days, it's best to go with Henabi's recommendation.

What you should really be careful of: pickpockets and snatch thieves. Don't use your phone while walking. If you need to, stop and use it at a corner where you're covered. Another thing is, don't board random cars at airport that offer to bring you to your destination. Get Vinasun/Mailinh or call Grabcar. Those random cars may offer you a cheap price, but especially if you are unfamiliar with the currency notes, they will take advantage and snatch the money out of your wallet and take whatever amount and say it's enough for the car ride.

For must-trys, I'm sure you can search online (example Mark Wiens or Best Ever Food Review Show) to get started on the food that Vietnam has to offer. Too many types of food to go through everything...haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.