[OFFICIAL] IZ*ONE 아이즈원 Fanclub

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these rigged competitions only cause dreams to be shattered. Worst still are those who did not get the chance to debut.

Sixteen also rigged. Momo supposed to be eliminated but JYP bring her back in :s13:

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope. They will continue and it also involve Japan's AKS... not easy to say disband
I not saying izone will disband anyway cjem choose not to already.
But not removing the rigged members out means izone will always going be labeled by the antis. I afraid they will share the same fate as T-ara..

The timing of the investigation means they can't discard bloom*iz (blessing in disguise)
They probably do a short promo then concentrate on japan market liao since Japanese are more accomodating
Maybe a world tour end of this year and that's it

Can't be help but pls don't drag any longer. The longer it drags shorter time they have..
I miss my minju alry..

sLpURYrl.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
[#채연] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHAEYEON❤

#HAPPY_CHAEYEON_DAY #チェヨン
#IZONE #아이즈원 #アイズワン

EN7ayQsUYAATeqi

Ottoke

Reaction score
IZ*ONE main post updated
Wonyoung, Sakura and Yuri profiles updated and unhidden

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Still only Japanese members can be seen. Guess their comeback got to wait longer..
oDSa9Ac.gif

Ottoke

Reaction score
Still only Japanese members can be seen. Guess their comeback got to wait longer..
oDSa9Ac.gif

Soon soon :D

The original plan was comeback announcement on the 6th but it was X1 disband announcement instead

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.