Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
As long as your buddy is not out when you are flying you should be safe. It will still clock candies but not other stuffs.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah, so many here tio ban wave. Community Day no need participate?

I never tio ban wave.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Guess my turn soon since so many ppl tio

Just downloaded and paid for the membership 2 days ago :s13:

Last edited:

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Downloaded 2 days ago, didnt get ban even though i flew. I did respect the cooldown though

Pesmerga

Reaction score
need experts help. if I do fast walks (like 80-100km/h), do I need to have a cooldown?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody tried getting multiple shadow moltres? Do you wait an hour before each catch or 2 hours and how many moltres will you be able to get?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need experts help. if I do fast walks (like 80-100km/h), do I need to have a cooldown?

If at that speed might simulate in a vehicle. If you try spinning stops at that speed, it’ll just say try again later and Pokemon may not appear on your radar too.

Pesmerga

Reaction score
If at that speed might simulate in a vehicle. If you try spinning stops at that speed, it’ll just say try again later and Pokemon may not appear on your radar too.

yea spotted rares, run at that speed to the spot, then stop and wait until load finish for the pokemon to appear. need to have cooldowns for such situations?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea spotted rares, run at that speed to the spot, then stop and wait until load finish for the pokemon to appear. need to have cooldowns for such situations?

If you’re using iSpoofer, it’ll let you know the exact time but yes, there’s a cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.