Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver88

Reaction score
I even more cham. On the road since 6:15am and still have 10 more trips to make because the peak hour pings so slow and the peak hour jam very jialat. Stuck at Orchard ION just now. Short trip also become long trip. :(

Why 10 more? U on points?

HOH@2020

Reaction score
I even more cham. On the road since 6:15am and still have 10 more trips to make because the peak hour pings so slow and the peak hour jam very jialat. Stuck at Orchard ION just now. Short trip also become long trip. :(
Chasing trips incentive ?
Jia you.....
May the short trips ping be with you...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
song daa

kio tio driver who drive for fun

17 gross from orchard to slumgol

i lub gwab :(

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Ion peak hour cannot do de leh....the jam to enter and get out...wah lau....

newmonk

Reaction score
This year earnings not so good, really must make up during CNY Liao, increase average earnings for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.