Anyoone tried using YouTrip?

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But yT no limit on how much and how many times u withdraw right it just only every time charge u $5

Yes. Every withdrawal charge $5 but better to use the Mastercard option for cashless transaction when overseas

sgangel88

Reaction score
Hi, if the yen rate is good now and I exchange using SGD in my youtrip acct, when I make payment in japan, will it use the YEN first if both YEN n SGD are available?

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, if the yen rate is good now and I exchange using SGD in my youtrip acct, when I make payment in japan, will it use the YEN first if both YEN n SGD are available?

The cashier would ask you if you want to pay in SGD or YEN.

Hinana

Reaction score

always pay with the local currency even if you are only left with SGD in your YouTrip

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
please dun pay in sgd when you are in Japan. You don't want to be trapped by the store's exchange rate and DCC.

sgangel88

Reaction score
So since the rate is quite good now, I can exchange YEN and store in my account. Which are the shops that I can used this card?

leongcm

Reaction score
1) Can this card be use in 7-Eleven ATM machine to withdraw Yen?
2) Do I still need to have OTP when using the card in Japan?

leongcm

Reaction score
Sorry If can withdraw Cash, the ATM machine do not need any validity check. eg pin ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.