Petrol topup -Help

bikeseller

Reaction score
My car is at 2 bars..and then i went to top up 10 bucks of petrol. Started driving back home (Less than 2km) and instead of maintaining at 2 bars or increase to 3 bars.. the fuel light lighted. Went to another kiosk nearby and top up another 10 bucks. Still at 2 bars and fuel light still lighted.

Any pros can advise what should i do next ?
20 bucks is about 8-9L which is about 120km mileage.
The mileage that the car estimated for me is only 34km though.

I have my reasons for pumping 10 bucks of petrol :(

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My car is at 2 bars..and then i went to top up 10 bucks of petrol. Started driving back home (Less than 2km) and instead of maintaining at 2 bars or increase to 3 bars.. the fuel light lighted. Went to another kiosk nearby and top up another 10 bucks. Still at 2 bars and fuel light still lighted.

The fuel gauge or even the fuel light are estimates only....

I tell u true story....
Long long time ago...
I use until 3 bars...fuel light comes up...i go pump $10....pay at cashier...return and start the car...nbz still fuel light on..3 bars....Never mind...I drive to petrol station closest to my carpark...pump $10 again...this time become 7 bars and no fuel light on.

Last edited:

bh10101

Reaction score
if is handing in your car back to PI or AD, for the trade in for new car, then keep doing it (pump $20) :s12::s12:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.