[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

incubus07

Reaction score
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/01/14/playstation-2019-wrap-up-looks-back-at-your-2019-gaming-year/

PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up Looks back at Your 2019 Gaming Year

1 free theme and avatar. Just received the email from PlayStation Asia.

cant get anything tho, got this instead. Not sure if its my VPN or something else :s22:

Code:
PLAYSTATION 2019 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older and have more than 10 gameplay hours for 2019 prior to December 10th.

saIIa6ue

Reaction score
cant get anything tho, got this instead. Not sure if its my VPN or something else :s22:

Code:
PLAYSTATION 2019 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older and have more than 10 gameplay hours for 2019 prior to December 10th.

I got this side window but the quest is unavailable and there's no reward. I'll check it out again later. Anyway the rewards expires 31/12/2020. So this plenty of time.

PSN_zpsifaqtxr9.jpg

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here, no rewards, no quests. Tried using US account and SG account. I can see the actual wrap-up info, but redeem prizes gets nothing. I think the campaign site (https://www.playstation.com/campaigns/2019/wrap-up/) is US only and it detects your IP address location, cos it always routes me to the SG playstation site. It still shows the wrap-up but no rewards, presumably the SG/Asia side doesn't have this campaign? Haven't tried using VPN.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hong Kong PS site showed some CNY promos:
cny-promotion.png

https://www.playstation.com/cht-hk/campaigns/lunar-new-year/

A lot of funny stuff there:
lny-2020-price-ps4pro-bundle
lny-2020-price-ps4
lny-2020-price-deathstranding

現凡購買任何PS4 Pro主機、PS4 Pro套裝或PS VR更可額外獲贈「多樂貓賀年達磨公仔」或「黑樂貓賀年達磨公仔」乙個,款式隨機送出;購買任何PlayStation產品滿港幣800元,即可獲贈「多樂貓及黑樂貓金運利是封」乙套,數量有限,送完即止。
lny-2020-premium

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here, no rewards, no quests. Tried using US account and SG account. I can see the actual wrap-up info, but redeem prizes gets nothing. I think the campaign site (https://www.playstation.com/campaigns/2019/wrap-up/) is US only and it detects your IP address location, cos it always routes me to the SG playstation site. It still shows the wrap-up but no rewards, presumably the SG/Asia side doesn't have this campaign? Haven't tried using VPN.

sg/asia side also have this but they said there are technical problems on their facebook page and have been trying to fix them since yesterday.

mine is sports and most played games are fifa, division and borderlands. do share what are yours guys.

https://playstn.asia/PS2019WrapUp

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally completed death stranding. all the missions such as story and side missions are doing delivery from point a to point b. in between there is nothing else to do.

you don't really need to do any side deliveries as they don't give anything except customisation colours for your cap, backpack etc. only some deliveries will allow you to upgrade your weapons and equipments but you don't really need those stuffs.

the reason why you need to clock more than 10 hours for this game is because of the weight of each deliveries. in the beginning you can only carry little weight so you need to make several trips for 1 delivery. some deliveries are from one end to another end and in between there is tough terrain, snow mountains etc. the deliveries become easier later in the game as you get to unlock bike, truck, floating carriers and exo skeletons.

bt or beached things (black goo humanoids) only serve to annoy you during your deliveries. when they capture you, they become huge only and don't really have any attack. all they do is jump here and there but to kojima this is consider a mini boss battle. all the battles including boss battles are lousy.

all the weapons you can craft are useless and consider as extras. the only weapons you need are your blood grenades and blood bags.

npcs are mostly holograms and only a handful of them. their main and only function is to accept your deliveries. they don't really do anything other than this. the only human interactions are with those few famous actors that kojima hired.

the good points for this game are their impressive environment, cut scenes and soundtracks. another plus point is this game is bug free (probably there is hardly any content) except a small glitch where your truck tires can glitch into rocks and become stuck. nowadays very few games are bug free.

if this game does not have kojima name on it, it will probably end up at the bottom of the discount bin after 1 month from day 1 release. the rumour about him having little budget might be true. also in my opinion he is better as a movie director. if death stranding is a movie, it will be a good movie but as a game it is consider poor and lack of content. those who give high ratings probably like the cut scenes and the soundtracks.

i believe psn plus will give this game for free after a year or year and half.

there is 1 particular guy call peter who want you to deliver pizza to him. the guy will never show himself to you when you deliver the pizza because he is the one who is always trying to kill you. at the end of the game will have an easter egg.

Reaction score
Sianz kena delayed, luckily din apply leave yet

https://soranews24.com/2020/01/15/final-fantasy-vii-remake-gets-delayed-but-bad-news-comes-with-a-promise/

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Sianz kena delayed, luckily din apply leave yet

https://soranews24.com/2020/01/15/f...ts-delayed-but-bad-news-comes-with-a-promise/

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Now it's closer to RE3 Remake's release (3 Apr 2020) and I plan to play both games... :s22: Are you going to play both? You may need a loooooonger leave now. :D

if death stranding is a movie, it will be a good movie but as a game it is consider poor and lack of content.
Gameplay is still King, imo.

You may enjoy the gameplay and beat it without giving a hoot to the bad story. But it's tough to stick to mediocre/bad gameplay that long and just enjoy the awesome story especially when it's like a 40 to 60 hours game. (maybe just beat it once and you probably won't replay it as the gameplay doesn't entice you enough.) I personally just watch the cutscenes/dialogues on YouTube instead, after a 15-hour gameplay (sold game off).

Let's look forward to Kojima Productions' films/movies on Netflix/in Cinemas. :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.