Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone hyped for the nuraloops
finally in CES they are demo-ing the actual product.

Iron_Maiden

Reaction score
The loop was a bit big for me. Now just use the one with a little stubble..

Also the firmware has had 2 updates, take note to update..

tbwc5Tu.jpg

where can i try???? is it mean got THX sound?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The loop was a bit big for me. Now just use the one with a little stubble..

Also the firmware has had 2 updates, take note to update..

How is this? I am thinking to get a new earbuds.. saw qoo10 sabbat official store having flash deal. $59 after Qoo10 $10 coupon discount.. looks like a good deal!:s12:
Which one is the sabbat official store??? I see QCY, sabbat store, but none at this price lor.

Btw stupid qns. How do u flash firmware updates for these earbuds ah???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
any bros know where to physically buy znt products? only see it on lazada shopee q10 etc etc :(

6ec0648525c4a9e1b270f4f6ffedd75f

Why you want to buy from shop? Just get from lazada or shopee "mall" sellers cheap and fuss free. Unless you're thinking of trying out in person..

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Highly recommended if you like clarity earbuds, still got bass. Nuarl N6 Pro. Good thing about it is it has 3 buttons per earbud, so can have the full range of functions even if just using one bud.

bdUHY7X.jpg

Last edited:

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Nakamichi NM-TW211 is on sale at Popular now. It's at $128 now. Those who are interested can grab it there.

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which earbuds has the best 1. active noise cancellings, 2. sound quality?
tats all moi cares in the orders :(
tiagong airpods pro has better ANC than others :(

nexxusdev

Reaction score
Hi guys between the Nakamichi NM-TW211 and Soundcore Liberty Pro, which is better? My priorities are comfort first then sound quality.

Also, can get the Liberty Pro foor $169 from Shopee (after $10 shop voucher). Is this worth it or has it gone lower before?

kokfann

Reaction score
The best one is the one you are comfortable with. Some fanboys swear by AirPods pro, some saying Sony the best, some saying Bose etc. But when you go in their own forum, there will be complaints of that particular brand /model.
Instead of limiting yourself to earbuds, try headphones or iems too.

comings outs when? 2100? :(

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, at least tronsmart is willing to give some sort of explanation, but dont know what to say about it.....

YhukEPo.jpg

Nowhere is it stated on the listing or packaging the earbuds supposed to only work on smartphones. I have used a bunch of other tws earpieces which worked flawlessly on android tv boxes so i dont know how or why tronsmart can release a few month old product that is not capable of supporting a wider range of devices.

They actually do have a point with the android TV boxes thing tho

Even my Sony WH-1000MX2 head phones sound very soft and mufflled with a Minix U100 android box.

Kind of a bumber but when having insomnia in the middle of the night and just want to watch something before dropping back to sleep it's useful

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They actually do have a point with the android TV boxes thing tho

Even my Sony WH-1000MX2 head phones sound very soft and mufflled with a Minix U100 android box.

Kind of a bumber but when having insomnia in the middle of the night and just want to watch something before dropping back to sleep it's useful

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

Err....soft but working is one thing. Totally unusable due to device incompatibility is another matter entirely. And its not only tv boxes they dont work on. Other owners have complained that they also dont work on smart tvs, external bluetooth dongles or bluetooth rtx/trx.

I have since refunded the spunky beat and bought a pair of mpow t5 which works flawlessly with my tv box. For that matter, the spunky beat is the only pair of tws i ever owned that doesnt work with tv boxes. Simply goes to show they released a product without actually testing it extensively with the widest range of devices.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the nuarl n6 pro? How is the sound quality compared to l2p?
Got the n6 pro recently. N6p has very natural timbre and sounds more balanced. L2P highs sound artificial and has a bassy sound.

Jun Jun

Reaction score
Got the n6 pro recently. N6p has very natural timbre and sounds more balanced. L2P highs sound artificial and has a bassy sound.

Thanks for the insight, btw do you experience any driver flex for your n6 pro? I went down to stereo and tried, it was quite bad and have this "creaking" sound which causes mute volume and I have to tweak the n6 pro abit to get the sound back. I was using spinfit earloops. Does driver flex causes damage over time to the earbuds though?🤔

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight, btw do you experience any driver flex for your n6 pro? I went down to stereo and tried, it was quite bad and have this "creaking" sound which causes mute volume and I have to tweak the n6 pro abit to get the sound back. I was using spinfit earloops. Does driver flex causes damage over time to the earbuds though?🤔

Mine doesn't have crinkle sound when inserting. But if I use tips which seal very well, it will create a suction which makes the sound very soft.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.